robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: robin van persie

I'd be happy with the Dutch rapist Bond villain. Can we have Adebayor stamp on his head at Carrington for old time's sake though?

robin van persie

Rvp is a world class player who puts the chance away that only players like him do.
The games we lost 1.0 i guarantee we wouldn't of done with him. In the team, he would have stuck away one of the chances we created in them games.

Sky Blue said:
Neville Kneville said:
Danamy said:
My prediction is we'll see four strikers leave in the summer (Tevez, Dzeko, Adebayor & Santa Cruz) we'll purchase RVP and also call back Guidetti as our fourth striker.

Just my humble opinion.............

If we do that we're a weaker squad imo & risking losing the ground we have gained.

Totally agree Nev...

I'd disagree. Tevez hardly featured and is a ticking time bomb as long as he's at the club. Dzeko is a good player but he can only lead the line and I'd much prefer Aguero or Van Persie in that role. Just imagine Aguero leading the line with Van Persie just behind him. Best front two in world football.

blue12 said:
Rvp is a world class player who puts the chance away that only players like him do.
The games we lost 1.0 i guarantee we wouldn't of done with him. In the team, he would have stuck away one of the chances we created in them games.

^^^This.

Even as a super sub he will fill his boots imo.<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:58 am --<br /><br />.....besides, don't we have an agreement in place to take at least 1 player a season from our feeder club

;)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
The signs are very positive now.

Just asking mate, what signs are we talking about.. Not disrespecting you or anything, but can you shed some light as to why you think the "signs" are very positive?

On another note, the Juve thing isnt the Italian league all up in arms over match fixing again? There league is bent as anything, so im hoping that wold swing him our way. I would love to see aguero and RVP upfront.

waspish said:
It's the champions league where we need this sort of player bags of experience
I agree with Tolmie if we want to move to the next level (a chance in the CL) RVP is the man. I only hope the family agree!

Blue_Rossy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
The signs are very positive now.

Just asking mate, what signs are we talking about.. Not disrespecting you or anything, but can you shed some light as to why you think the "signs" are very positive?

On another note, the Juve thing isnt the Italian league all up in arms over match fixing again? There league is bent as anything, so im hoping that wold swing him our way. I would love to see aguero and RVP upfront.

Despite what has been leaked out of Arsenal, they have not offered him a new contract.

Certain things seem to be falling into place and all positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.