robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
allan harper said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
allan harper said:
Mancini wants Cavani !!!!!!!

We started the seasin WITH !!!! 4 strikers thus season !!!!!!!! If Tevez hadnt of fucked off for 3 months and Mario had behaved himself , given we have 4 strikers what the fuck do you think was gonna happen !!!!!!

P.s I can swear in post too.

So you're signing 2 first team strikers, top quality and they're sitting on the bench, that's what you're saying.

okay...I'm sure that'll work...

Tevez
Mario
Edin
Aguero

I'm sure it would work with 4 top strikers !

not if you buy 2 top ones at the same time, they all came at different times, so had different bedding in times and the others had already had playing time.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
allan harper said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
So you're signing 2 first team strikers, top quality and they're sitting on the bench, that's what you're saying.

Tevez
Mario
Edin
Aguero

not if you buy 2 top ones at the same time, they all came at different times, so had different bedding in times and the others had already had playing time.

Yes they all came at different times, who was the last player to arrive ?

So we already had 3 top strikers yet Aguero still agreed to join us.

Unless we did a Chelsea and promised Aguero he'll start !!!!!!

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Danamy said:
Marvin said:
Aguero plays with Tevez for Argentina and wants to play with him. They are perfect for each other.

I think there too similar in the way they play, yeah it worked at the back end of last season but fuck me after the break Tevez had it wasn't hard to freshen things up was it?

I'm looking at the bigger picture and the link up play between Silva, Nasri, RVP and Aguero would be frightening, our play would be a lot slicker and quicker.

All the above is only my humble opinion of course..........

what about waiting 1 season, buying a couple of wingers to give Dzeko what he needs and rotate the formation then wait a year for the buzz around Falcao and Cavani to quieten and get them cheaper?

That seems more sensible than a lot of money on Van Persie.

Get them cheaper?..........if anything they'd cost more when they peak, like RVP is peaking now

Marvin said:
southern muppet said:
The myth of the Tevez-Aguero partnership being what saved our season strikes again.
But our forwards work together and won us the title. So why change it for a player who would force Tevez out, and maybe unsettle Aguero who could potentially be the next Messi or Ronaldo.
Why would forcing someone who missed the majority of the season out unsettle our top goal scorer?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
allan harper said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Tevez
Mario
Edin
Aguero

It worked last season as 4 went to 2 as tevez was in dispute and Balotelli suspended for much of the time

It could work with the existing 4 if we stay in the Champions League, and I think we can play tevez in midfield as well as up front. If RVP comes it will cause serious problems. I can't really believe we are contemplating this. Sounds like a Mancini move to me rather than Brian Marwood.

Marvin said:
southern muppet said:
The myth of the Tevez-Aguero partnership being what saved our season strikes again.
But our forwards work together and won us the title. So why change it for a player who would force Tevez out, and maybe unsettle Aguero who could potentially be the next Messi or Ronaldo.

What if it improves us and gives us a better chance in the Champs League?

The bottom line is if i had a choice between Tevez or RVP, i would choose RVP all day long, but that's just me!

pudge said:
Marvin said:
southern muppet said:
Why would forcing someone who missed the majority of the season out unsettle our top goal scorer?
Because Aguero and Tevez are close

allan harper said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
allan harper said:
Tevez
Mario
Edin
Aguero

Yes they all came at different times, who was the last player to arrive ?

So we already had 3 top strikers yet Aguero still agreed to join us.

Unless we did a Chelsea and promised Aguero he'll start !!!!!!

yeah, but that gave Aguero time to bed in, Dzeko had had 6 unsuccessful months and Balo is Balo, Tevez then fucked off which changed the whole complexion and ultimately it just about worked in the end.

You don't sign 2 top quality strikers in 1 summer unless you don't have any to start with, we have 4, and 1 of the newbies would have to sit on the bench to start with, not going to happen.

Danamy said:
Marvin said:
southern muppet said:

What if it improves us and gives us a better chance in the Champs League?

The bottom line is if i had a choice between Tevez or RVP, i would choose RVP all day long, but that's just me!

Not it's not, that's me as well !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.