robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joehannes said:
sincity said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
To be fair to him he has got a lot of things right recently.

like what? I'm not familiar with this guy..so could you highlight what he said that came true?
Got Dalglish being sacked about 4 weeks before it happened, the same with Mcleish. He actually had Redknapp in September! And he got Kagawa to United at the very start of May, Podolski to Arsenal back in Feb. On the other hand, he said that Rodgers wouldn't go to Liverpool.

Rodgers was lined up for the Spuds job until last minute interest from the Dippers changed his mind.

carlos92 said:
It is all adding up now, it appears we have talked to RVP twice last season. Once in the UAE when he had his winter break there, and once where he was pictured with Patrick Vieira near the end of the season. If he wanted to stay at Arsenal he would of signed his new contract by now.

Perhaps he was waiting to see how the season panned out for us ?

LoveCity said:
Has Marwood's finger prints all over it again, 225k a week is disgusting. The City ruining football stuff is nonsense but we're inflating wages by paying over the top for players still if we agree to pay van Persie 225k a week until he's 34. If we pay RvP that then Aguero deserves parity and may demand it. And Yaya. And Silva.

I agree, but tbh if we can get him for the recently touted figure of 15mil, i wouldn't mind his wages being that high..
Although I do believe it has been slightly exaggerated. These ITKs are referring to the contract as being previously agreed upon, which had mentioned his wages as at around 210k a week..

http://www.thenational.ae/sport/foo...trike-agreement-for-arsenals-robin-van-persie

I tend to believe the guy closer to our owners as being more accurate...

oakiecokie said:
carlos92 said:
It is all adding up now, it appears we have talked to RVP twice last season. Once in the UAE when he had his winter break there, and once where he was pictured with Patrick Vieira near the end of the season. If he wanted to stay at Arsenal he would of signed his new contract by now.

Perhaps he was waiting to see how the season panned out for us ?

Maybe, but he was also waiting to see what Arsenal were prepared to pay him. He fucked up though because he should of sorted his future before Euro 2012 Imho.

Danamy said:
Joehannes said:
sincity said:
like what? I'm not familiar with this guy..so could you highlight what he said that came true?
Got Dalglish being sacked about 4 weeks before it happened, the same with Mcleish. He actually had Redknapp in September! And he got Kagawa to United at the very start of May, Podolski to Arsenal back in Feb. On the other hand, he said that Rodgers wouldn't go to Liverpool.

Rodgers was lined up for the Spuds job until last minute interest from the Dippers changed his mind.

Thanks for the info..going to follow him from now on :)

sincity said:
LoveCity said:
Has Marwood's finger prints all over it again, 225k a week is disgusting. The City ruining football stuff is nonsense but we're inflating wages by paying over the top for players still if we agree to pay van Persie 225k a week until he's 34. If we pay RvP that then Aguero deserves parity and may demand it. And Yaya. And Silva.

I agree, but tbh if we can get him for the recently touted figure of 15mil, i wouldn't mind his wages being that high..
Although I do believe it has been slightly exaggerated. These ITKs are referring to the contract as being previously agreed upon, which had mentioned his wages as at around 210k a week..

http://www.thenational.ae/sport/foo...trike-agreement-for-arsenals-robin-van-persie

I tend to believe the guy closer to our owners as being more accurate...
oh no - not another Duncan Castles Got It Right thread!

Danamy said:
Joehannes said:
sincity said:

Yep, that's what he said

Tje wages is not so much an issue. What do you expect for the Player of the Year?

It's whether he represents an improvement on what we have. I don't think there's any reason to believe these rumours at the moment. Probably kite-flying based on Giroud transfer

If this is true and does materialise...

This guy will be the difference in the Champions League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.