robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There may well be something in this considering he's not alone in his assertions, but just to bring a little bit if perspective re Mr McGarry...

245cbar.png

Joehannes said:
Danamy said:
Joehannes said:
Got Dalglish being sacked about 4 weeks before it happened, the same with Mcleish. He actually had Redknapp in September! And he got Kagawa to United at the very start of May, Podolski to Arsenal back in Feb. On the other hand, he said that Rodgers wouldn't go to Liverpool.

Rodgers was lined up for the Spuds job until last minute interest from the Dippers changed his mind.
Yep, that's what he said

Did he?...........maybe he visits this site now and again? lol

southern muppet said:
There may well be something in this considering he's not alone in his assertions, but just to bring a little bit if perspective re Mr McGarry...

245cbar.png
Haha! Brilliant stuff!

Danamy said:
Joehannes said:
sincity said:
like what? I'm not familiar with this guy..so could you highlight what he said that came true?
Got Dalglish being sacked about 4 weeks before it happened, the same with Mcleish. He actually had Redknapp in September! And he got Kagawa to United at the very start of May, Podolski to Arsenal back in Feb. On the other hand, he said that Rodgers wouldn't go to Liverpool.

Rodgers was lined up for the Spuds job until last minute interest from the Dippers changed his mind.

I thought he was lined up for the Rags ;)

oakiecokie said:
carlos92 said:
I am guessing the fee will be £20,000,000.

Other than twitter,any other sources,or is everyone too reliant on the be all and end all of this wonderful messaging service, that always gives us the truth.

Tolmie said its not happening though.

rastus said:
Danamy said:
Joehannes said:

Nah, Moyes has already sold his arse to Fergie on that front

80s Shorts said:
oakiecokie said:
carlos92 said:
I am guessing the fee will be £20,000,000.

Other than twitter,any other sources,or is everyone too reliant on the be all and end all of this wonderful messaging service, that always gives us the truth.

Yeh I read Tolms post on it,but makes you wonder if things can change on a daily basis,which even by his own admission he claimed a while back.
Never doubt Tolm for one minute but you never know.

Danamy said:
rastus said:
Danamy said:

Nah, Moyes has already sold his arse to Fergie on that front

So is it true or not. You are 1 of our resident ITKs, surely you can call it one way or the other considering the vociferous twattering and rumours ? You with your ear to the ground and all that. Comon, WHATS GOING ON ???????<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:11 am --<br /><br />
oakiecokie said:
80s Shorts said:
oakiecokie said:

Yeh I read Tolms post on it,but makes you wonder if things can change on a daily basis,which even by his own admission he claimed a while back.
Never doubt Tolm for one minute but you never know.

You would think he would have had a whisper, or a bit of chatter today though. Im not having it mate. Tolmie said its not happening, so its not happening IMO.

He is so well connected, he would be on here telling us blues what is happening, if anything was happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.