robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
80s Shorts said:
oakiecokie said:
carlos92 said:
I am guessing the fee will be £20,000,000.

Other than twitter,any other sources,or is everyone too reliant on the be all and end all of this wonderful messaging service, that always gives us the truth.

Tolmie said its not happening though.

What did Tolmie post about RVP?

Did he post that it definitely wasn't happening or that it's just gone quiet at the moment?

80s Shorts said:
Danamy said:
rastus said:
I thought he was lined up for the Rags ;)

Nah, Moyes has already sold his arse to Fergie on that front

So is it true or not. You are 1 of our resident ITKs, surely you can call it one way or the other considering the vociferous twattering and rumours ? You with your ear to the ground and all that. Comon, WHATS GOING ON ???????

Would be stuneed if he came to City unless he forced the move here - Wenger will do all he can to prevent sale to City - if he goes he goes abroad most likely

Danamy said:
80s Shorts said:
oakiecokie said:
Other than twitter,any other sources,or is everyone too reliant on the be all and end all of this wonderful messaging service, that always gives us the truth.

Did he post that it definitely wasn't happening or that it's just gone quiet at the moment?

don t know danamy but sp posted in the last transfer window that mancini was well after him and rvp had agreed to come in principal regardless of whether tevez stayed or not and started this thread !!

Danamy said:
80s Shorts said:
oakiecokie said:

I think the basics of it were to forget it.

Anyway, What do you think ?

80s Shorts said:
Danamy said:
rastus said:
I thought he was lined up for the Rags ;)

Nah, Moyes has already sold his arse to Fergie on that front

So is it true or not. You are 1 of our resident ITKs, surely you can call it one way or the other considering the vociferous twattering and rumours ? You with your ear to the ground and all that. Comon, WHATS GOING ON ???????

-- Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:11 am --

oakiecokie said:
80s Shorts said:

Yeh I read Tolms post on it,but makes you wonder if things can change on a daily basis,which even by his own admission he claimed a while back.
Never doubt Tolm for one minute but you never know.

You would think he would have had a whisper, or a bit of chatter today though. Im not having it mate. Tolmie said its not happening, so its not happening IMO.

He is so well connected, he would be on here telling us blues what is happening, if anything was happening.

I`ve never knocked Tolm nor indeed start to do so mate.Just wondering if other signings have fallen by the wayside and RVP is Plan "B" ?

Danamy said:
80s Shorts said:
oakiecokie said:

Pretty sure he just said we were backing off a bit and looking at Cavani, unless I missed one of his posts then he didn't say it was off.

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/#!/Abdul_a95" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/#!/Abdul_a95</a>

according to this guy he's gone to real

wouldn't be surprised

80s Shorts said:
Danamy said:
80s Shorts said:

I think the basics of it were to forget it.

Anyway, What do you think ?

I've copy and pasted what i posted earlier today on another thread

I know i'm in fear of repeating myself here and people don't want to hear it but RVP has always been our #1 target during the window.

Either that or he's the smokescreen of all smokescreens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.