robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
20sbc07 said:
Danamy said:
80s Shorts said:
Tolmie said its not happening though.

What did Tolmie post about RVP?

Did he post that it definitely wasn't happening or that it's just gone quiet at the moment?

Pretty sure he just said we were backing off a bit and looking at Cavani, unless I missed one of his posts then he didn't say it was off.

Ah, I see. There were loads of posts after Tolmies, some thankful we were not signing him and some disappointed.

I just presumed we were not signing him seeing as Tolmie didnt answer any of them.<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:26 am --<br /><br />
Danamy said:
80s Shorts said:
Danamy said:

Did he post that it definitely wasn't happening or that it's just gone quiet at the moment?

I think the basics of it were to forget it.

Anyway, What do you think ?

I've copy and pasted what i posted earlier today on another thread

I know i'm in fear of repeating myself here and people don't want to hear it but RVP has always been our #1 target during the window.

Either that or he's the smokescreen of all smokescreens?

lol. Love the proviso. The refuge of the ITK.

80s Shorts said:
20sbc07 said:
Danamy said:

Pretty sure he just said we were backing off a bit and looking at Cavani, unless I missed one of his posts then he didn't say it was off.

Ah, I see. There were loads of posts after Tolmies, some thankful we were not signing him and some disappointed.

I just presumed we were not signing him seeing as Tolmie didnt answer any of them.

To be fair, whether he comes or not you can only go on what info you've been given at that time, things can change very quickly as we've found in the past.

Whether we sign him or not i recommend going on twitter and reading some of what the arse fans have to say.

Danamy said:
80s Shorts said:
20sbc07 said:

I just presumed we were not signing him seeing as Tolmie didnt answer any of them.

To be fair, whether he comes or not you can only go on what info you've been given at that time, things can change very quickly as we've found in the past.

I agree totally, the info I get given "at that time" from here changes hour upon hour. Exasperating for us not in the know. Must be infuriating for those as yourself who are actually In The Know. How do you cope ?

Give it a rest mate,just fook off elsewhere if youve got nothing better to do than try and take the piss.....

FantasyIreland said:
Give it a rest mate,just fook off elsewhere if youve got nothing better to do than try and take the piss.....

No need to speak to him like that mate.

80s Shorts said:
Danamy said:
80s Shorts said:

I agree totally, the info I get given "at that time" from here changes hour upon hour. Exasperating for us not in the know. Must be infuriating for those as yourself who are actually In The Know. How do you cope ?

I would hardly say i'm "In The Know"

I'm fortunate that i do come across some info from time to time and relay what i can, sometimes it's good info, sometimes it's not.

It's separating the wheat from the chaff that's the problem<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:39 am --<br /><br />
FantasyIreland said:

No worries i'll humour him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.