robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the Nasri transfer, it looks like Wenger isn't really running the show. It's up to the Arsenal board. Surely they prefer selling to a foreign club, but those clubs probably can't make an offer to RVP like City.

We're taking a huge risk offering 225k/week to someone who normally tweaks a tendon and is out half the season.

Hope the wife puts her foot down and says Italy or Spain. Or he's so loyal to Arsenal blah blah blah...

cyprustavern said:
im underwelmed..if thats how to spell it
Just an 'h' missing, but hey ho, it's not an English class.

I agree with your sentiment though. He had a great season but it 'appears' to me that last season was one of his first where he didn't have an injury, so rather than being the norm, it was unusual to see him playing so much. Maybe he'd get more rest in our team? Don't know, but I'm a little underwhelmed as well.

Duncan Castles - freelance for Sunday Times - just tweeted in response to @garbosj (Ian McGarry) that Giroud knew of Arsenal's interest for months and that they would only sign him if RVP "refused contract extension".

Looks like the ball's well and truly rolling on this one now....

We should only sign him if he comes for no salary, our history and via our academy, just like they do at united, Liverpool and Spurs.

hopefully away from Arsenal and City.

Press statements of City confidence should be taken with a pinch of salt

what the fuck is up with some of you???? turning your noses up at a class player like van persie?? can nobody trust a manager who has delivered us the premier league and fa cup in successive seasons? whatever players any of us fans want are irrelevant as its what bobby and the board want but will this stop any of you going to games or winding up the rags when we keep winning things?? come on people if bobby wants rvp then lets back him eh??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.