robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City are better off without Robin Van Persie

I completely agree. I thought I was in the minority with not wanting RVP at City. As someone said it will be like a retirement home for him. I think his arrival would be similar to that as Adebayor...18 months down the line line and it will all go sour.

RVP will feel that getting a move to City would be his just rewards for his recent good form, plaudits and awards to come his way - which could possibly affect his mentality to strive for better personal performance.

I think talented, hungry, young additions to the squad are the way to go, proven or not. Don't think he fits the description of the letter 2.

VOOMER said:
babeblue60s said:
I dont think Aguero has enough in his locker to spearhead the attack of European contenders, he is not a physical presence nor as clinical as should be, he is small, skillful & can dribble thus maybe can be accomodated down the middle. We need a top Central foward(RVP, Falcao ect.) if we can tussle with the likes of Bayern, Barca, Chelsea without being totally outclassed

?
Sniff sniff

Re: City are better off without Robin Van Persie

love how the arse have become our feeder club

ibra11 said:
Why buy a injury prone euro flop when you can have the third best player in the world for the same price

Xavi is that cheap?
Or you mean Iniesta?
:)
Judging from your username I think you refer to Ibrahimovich, no? Very very good, among the best, but not third in my opinion. Top ten though.

By the way, I'm really glad it now seems' VP are NOT coming to us.

Freestyler said:
LongsightM13 said:
Freestyler said:
So is he already selling his new house in Manchester that you insisted he had bought?

So cause he isn't coming, means he can't have a house in Manchester does it?

richards30 said:
LongsightM13 said:
So is he already selling his new house in Manchester that you insisted he had bought?
busted!!!!!

for what exactly?
Right. So a Dutchman, who has spent the last eight years or so living in London and who has no apparent connection to Manchester, has randomly decided to buy a house here?
And despite being linked to both City and United, his purchase of a property has nothing to do with football?
And nobody in the media has got wind of this big stoiry?
Come on, Freestyler. It's bull and you know it

LongsightM13 said:
VOOMER said:
babeblue60s said:
I dont think Aguero has enough in his locker to spearhead the attack of European contenders, he is not a physical presence nor as clinical as should be, he is small, skillful & can dribble thus maybe can be accomodated down the middle. We need a top Central foward(RVP, Falcao ect.) if we can tussle with the likes of Bayern, Barca, Chelsea without being totally outclassed

?
Sniff sniff

I smell it too....

BooksReject said:
LongsightM13 said:
VOOMER said:
babeblue60s wrote:

?
Sniff sniff

I smell it too....
I agree. The same with his others posts, saying what a "great buy Hazard was...so much better than Nasri"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.