robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are still in the running this will give us a strong bargaining position. Juventus wiil have to up their original offer.

@piersmorgan: I'm not accepting this, and nor should any #Arsenal fan - Wenger & Gazidis must tell us what they said to @Persie_Official , and say it NOW.
Hahaha

<a class="postlink" href="http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=154022&start=1680" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopi ... start=1680</a>

Worse than Nasri in my eyes. Robin owes this club big time, but he's just kicked us all in the balls.

1 season, just 1 ******* season he gave us. If he goes City then he can get ****** like the rest.

He's a wanker, sorry but he's had one good season and has decided to jump ship, hope he goes back to being an injury prone git now.

This is a disgrace, I can't believe he's doing this to us after the club stood by him through all his injuries. A lot of teams would have given up on him but not us, and this is how he repays us? He's basically just kicked Arsène Wenger in the balls.

Didnt think i'll be bitter about this. but i am. He can **** off. The club and especially wenger stuck with him through thick and thin and this is how he repay us

Nasty lot aren't they? Hope Barca ramp up their interest in Vermaelen and Walcott refuses to sign a new deal and heads off to a rival.

He'll go to Barca.

They need someone to take the heat of Messi, he'd be perfect.

He won't come to us. I am sure of it.

Joehannes said:
@piersmorgan: I'm not accepting this, and nor should any #Arsenal fan - Wenger & Gazidis must tell us what they said to @Persie_Official , and say it NOW.
Hahaha

Pmsl

I Dont want him at that price and 250,000 a week!! Great player but he will leave for juve

What do you call the Arsenal captain

Man Citys new substitute

Ha ha nicked this of commercial sports radio station

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.