robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
itisrising said:
Come on Juventus!

Please sign him up. I don't want him not only because he is too old and has no sell-on value, but the fact that we have 4 world-class strikers means that I don't want City to sign him and I hope he doesn't end up here. The Man City - Arsenal link is becoming a joke. Buying a couple players from there is more than enough but what could eventually be 6 players in 4 years is just silly. There are better players from different places. Van Persie is a great player but we need to target a CM/Defender rather than a striker. Especially the fact that Guidetti is back and he won't want to be 5th choice. It may end up being Van Persie coming in and Dzeko or Tevez and Guidetti going out which is not what I want to see.

Agree that if we keep the same forwards I would be more than happy.

But it appears off what people are saying that Mancini wants him, also remember in an interview last year were Mancini seemed to go out of his way to praise RVP. Let’s be honest he would be another high quality addition if he comes to City, like many people his injury record would concern me and not his age.

How long until we get the first Arsenal bitter on saying how shit he is, I am going for them saying he has had 1 good season as there opening line.

If he comes to city, then we have done a great job, kept quiet made the player come out and say he's off, then step right in.

jimmy blue shoes said:
Why wouldn't anyone want Van Persie?

28 years old isn't too old for a player who has never relied on pace.

Injuries should be less trouble as he won't be rushed or forced to play every saturday/wednesday.

If we get 4 seasons out of him that is a potential 16 trophies he will help us challenge for.

Oh and Tevez is a **** who will fuck off the first time Kia sees the colour of someone elses money.

Last seasons player of the season but not good enough for us! Don't get the hate!

If he joins us, Tevez/Dzeko AND Guidetti will leave us. I also don't like the fact that we would be signing our 5th player from Arsenal and he may try to hijack Mario's penalties.

The Arsenal Twitterati have begun with their usual antics. Is there a more despicable set of fans?

DanThaMan ‏@dwattdan
@Persie_Official you make me sick, I hope you break your leg next season or an ankle just like every other season you #OneHitWonder

Luca. ‏@LucaTorrano
@Persie_Official I actually hope u die and break ur left leg

JOEYCRΔCK ‏@madwavey1
@Persie_Official RVP you dutch prick. Break a leg and never play again!

Sam Thomas ‏@S_Thomas_28
@Persie_Official sign at Man City and il kidnap your family

Finn The Human ‏@shoutout2satan
@shoutout2satan: @Persie_Official if you to go city, i will hunt you down and kill you.

iasha ‏@FizzCMAR
OMG IF YOU LEAVE ARSENAL. I WILL KILL MYSELF @Persie_Official .. I SWEAR TO YOU!

People keep calling Van Persie injury prone so I thought I'd have a look on wikipedia

08/09 44 apps
09/10 20 apps
10/11 33 apps
11/12 48 apps

He's also scored 89 goals in that time. Wouldnt really call him injury prone. With rotation between 4 strikers would we be expecting more than 30 games from him?

lineker.png

Ohh Gary, you almost make up for the tosspots on MOTD

bartinbarca2 said:
Arsenal may self destruct now..
Wenger is gonna be well pissed off..

Joke from Talk Sport..
What do you call an Arsenal Captian ..

A future city sub

The purchases of Podolski and Giroud ahead of time suggest they are prepared for this.

jimmy blue shoes said:
Why wouldn't anyone want Van Persie?

28 years old isn't too old for a player who has never relied on pace.

Injuries should be less trouble as he won't be rushed or forced to play every saturday/wednesday.

If we get 4 seasons out of him that is a potential 16 trophies he will help us challenge for.

Oh and Tevez is a **** who will fuck off the first time Kia sees the colour of someone elses money.

Last seasons player of the season but not good enough for us! Don't get the hate!
Aguero and Tevez are better. Balotelli is worth £200 m according to his agent and Dzeko offers us power and something different to the other 3.

If RVP were to come to City, we'd have to sell a forward, and we'd be weaker for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.