robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan

If you go to Manchester City @Persie_Official - you'll be dead to me. DEAD.

Hahahahahaha

Arsenal may self destruct now..
Wenger is gonna be well pissed off..

Joke from Talk Sport..
What do you call an Arsenal Captian ..

A future city sub

Good player but not for us.

He is no better than any of the 4 we currently have imo and we have in Guidetti a possibly fantastic player for the future. Unless of course at least 2 of them are going to leave which is unlikely.

Serie A will be perfect for him.

Joehannes said:
@piersmorgan: I'm not accepting this, and nor should any #Arsenal fan - Wenger & Gazidis must tell us what they said to @Persie_Official , and say it NOW.
Hahaha

Piers Morgan in a nutshell:

11140%7C00001206a%7Cc8fe_orh100000w360_Big-Brothers-Best-Tantrum.jpg

What a severe twunt.

They clearly said we aren't buying any world class players and we arent going to be winning the league anytime soon Robin.

Why wouldn't anyone want Van Persie?

28 years old isn't too old for a player who has never relied on pace.

Injuries should be less trouble as he won't be rushed or forced to play every saturday/wednesday.

If we get 4 seasons out of him that is a potential 16 trophies he will help us challenge for.

Oh and Tevez is a **** who will fuck off the first time Kia sees the colour of someone elses money.

Last seasons player of the season but not good enough for us! Don't get the hate!

Can't see us signing Van Persie anytime soon....we don't seem to be even close to selling any of our strikers.

CTID101 said:
Good player but not for us.

He is no better than any of the 4 we currently have imo and we have in Guidetti a possibly fantastic player for the future. Unless of course at least 2 of them are going to leave which is unlikely.

Serie A will be perfect for him.

I'd be surprised if he went to Italy. Real, Barca or us IMO......

LoveCity said:
http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=154022&start=1680

Worse than Nasri in my eyes. Robin owes this club big time, but he's just kicked us all in the balls.

1 season, just 1 ******* season he gave us. If he goes City then he can get ****** like the rest.

He's a wanker, sorry but he's had one good season and has decided to jump ship, hope he goes back to being an injury prone git now.

This is a disgrace, I can't believe he's doing this to us after the club stood by him through all his injuries. A lot of teams would have given up on him but not us, and this is how he repays us? He's basically just kicked Arsène Wenger in the balls.

Didnt think i'll be bitter about this. but i am. He can **** off. The club and especially wenger stuck with him through thick and thin and this is how he repay us

Nasty lot aren't they? Hope Barca ramp up their interest in Vermaelen and Walcott refuses to sign a new deal and heads off to a rival.

To be fair, i'm sure we would be the same if it was the other way round

I sort of understand the Arsenal supporters, they stood by him through all of his injuries and as soon as he shows a bit of form he fucks of.

Hope the mardarse doesnt sign for City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.