Samir-Nasri-and-Gael-Clic-006.jpg

no+trophy-1.jpg

10jun2011_clichy_nasri.jpg

article-2041780-0DF1954800000578-443_468x365.jpg

2350588813-22042012190021.jpg

rvp3_1442230a.jpg

Samir-Nasri~2.jpg

brilliant.

He was the best striker in the PL last season & there are people on here saying "no thanks". Unbelievable!

"Scientists have announced that they have discovered a new form of Seasonal Affective Disorder that has been shown to occur in the summer months, contradicting the normal chemical workings of the human brain. Researcher Gunnar Bemad stated in the recent London press conference "we have found a significant number of people suffering from a mild seasonal depression we are calling Arsanull's Syndrome, after a pseudonym given to patient zero, which seems to occur almost exclusively in London and parts of Central France. We are working tirelessly to identify the root cause of this condition but preliminary findings seem to indicate it may be an easily communicable disease. We have also observed a higher intensity of symptoms in those already suffering from high expectations or thoughts of grandeur. We will release more information as we are able to study the condition further.""

zeven said:
mancityscot said:
just shows you he must have really high standards if podolski and giroud being bought cant persuade him to stay at arsenal. arsenal couldnt win with that one. he wanted to move regardless by the looks of it. wouldnt be upset if he didnt come here but would be a great signing if he came. only problem is keeping

aguero
tevez
dzeko
balotelli
and
rvp happy
Tevez will be moved down to midfield to rotate with Silva/Nasri/Yaya
Balo will be playing wide out
Aguero/dezko/RVP up front

hmm honestly i cant see the need for RVP

I can really see that team happening, what a fantastic midfield/forward lineup. And with players who can alternate if and when injuries, suspensions or just pure fixture pile up depending how well City do in Champs and Cups.

bobmcfc said:
I think we are personally out to ruin arsenal. Poor buggers get another kick in the nads.

I remember when Wenger was telling the media in his news conferences how he was keeping an eye on SWP, Richards development, he didn't seem to mind when Arsenal were at the top table taking there pick.

Well times have changed and have no pity whatsoever for Wenger or Arsenal fans in any shape or form, '' Take It'' Wenger.

Like our forward line up exactly how they are, but RVP would be a quality addition to any team, and if he ends up somewhere else then so be it.

I actually don't want RVP. We have a great frontline and I think RVP may stunt development of some players. Money could go towards other positions, but then again Man U is after him and anything to hurt that club is a plus.

I am just not a big fan of the player, but only time will tell.

RichardtheLionheart said:
I actually don't want RVP. We have a great frontline and I think RVP may stunt development of some players. Money could go towards other positions, but then again Man U is after him and anything to hurt that club is a plus.

utter fucking bollocks

SilvaisSkyBlue said:
bobmcfc said:
I think we are personally out to ruin arsenal. Poor buggers get another kick in the nads.

I remember when Wenger was telling the media in his news conferences how he was keeping an eye on SWP, Richards development, he didn't seem to mind when Arsenal were at the top table taking there pick.

Well times have changed and have no pity whatsoever for Wenger or Arsenal fans in any shape or form, '' Take It'' Wenger.

Like our forward line up exactly how they are, but RVP would be a quality addition to any team, and if he ends up somewhere else then so be it.

On any thread or posts to do with Wenger, I am always liable to defend him. Even though his opinions have become tiresome anybody who could annoy and compete with Taggert for so long is deserving of respect in my eyes. That however, is a very astute observation - he was sniffing at SWP and Micah as were Arsenal the club with Stevie Redmond and Brightwell all those years ago.

What goes around, comes around.

citysix said:
RichardtheLionheart said:

utter fucking bollocks
Aguero and Tevez are better. And Balotelli can be too.

Rather keep what we have together.

Doesn't matter at the moment. We're in no position to launch a bid at the moment. Stop disrespecting City players who won us the title just a few weeks ago

I think some fans here would want RVP just so they can get one over the rags or arsenal even if we do not need him. We have more important positions to fill than our attacking department in my opinion. Why not concentrate in getting wingers with pace?

Although I understand that this maybe a marquee signing, we just do not need him as of the moment. If one of our attackers leaves in the summer, then by all means we should get him without a doubt. I think Bobby Manc and the backroom boys know this, hence the story that we are not willing to give a quid over 15 mil.

I've been saying this all summer but we need wingers and a couple of capable centerbacks as cover and we're good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.