robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst he's obviously a quality striker one of the criteria teams use nowadays when deciding whether to buy players is the number of injuries/games played.

RVP has certainly missed a few games over the years. Last season he was ok but is that what can be expected in future or just a blip?

Has anyone thought of the possibility that he might end up at Chelsea?

PFA and writers player of the year, top scorer with 30 and single handily took arsenal to champs league, still some half wits say no.

We need a poll.

Id say 75% do not want him including me. He's a langer. I don't care how good he is, I would prefer to like the players in our shirt as I do today.... even Tevez.

Before last season and a half Rooney could have been accepted. But not after the heights of play, proof of great morale in the squad, winning a cup and the league and listening to his crap for longer (especially twitter).

We don't need to drop our standards now. We can show that if you respect our club nybeing s half decent human being or you'll never be part of our great club.... eve even if great club doesn't win everything.

TonyM said:
We need a poll.

Id say 75% do not want him including me. He's a langer. I don't care how good he is, I would prefer to like the players in our shirt as I do today.... even Tevez.

Before last season and a half Rooney could have been accepted. But not after the heights of play, proof of great morale in the squad, winning a cup and the league and listening to his crap for longer (especially twitter).

We don't need to drop our standards now. We can show that if you respect our club nybeing s half decent human being or you'll never be part of our great club.... eve even if great club doesn't win everything.
Then I'm afraid 75% are wrong and there is no hope for them.

What hope? People differ in opinion in the real world. It's ok. No need for panic.

i8rags said:
TonyM said:
We need a poll.

Huh, and what proves or claims you're right?

TonyM said:
What hope? People differ in opinion in the real world. It's ok. No need for panic.
Yeah the panic must be bursting out of my posts. The official best player and top scorer in England last season is not wanted by 75% according to you. I think it's you that's panicking we might replace an ass with class.<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:15 am --<br /><br />
Young said:
i8rags said:
TonyM said:
We need a poll.

Huh, and what proves or claims you're right?
Bob wants him end of. Oh and the professional footballers in England that voted him the best and the fact he was top scorer in our league. now what else do you require.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.