robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we do sign RVP he will improve the team as a whole and gives us something different up top by that i mean hes a poacher and with the service that we can supply he will be lethal with the indifferent form that both Dzeko and Mario showed in parts last year we missed someone who could take the mantle and take some of the pressure off Sergio
And with Tevez more than likely to be moved on that would mean we would have 4 top quality strikers which to me is necessary if we are to challenge on all front next season then Mancini has the option to give players a break if they are flagging and not have the worry of the replacements not being as good and this also gives RM more tactical options in his locker and that could be a good thing for Silva who could be rested more as we all know that his form dipped dramatically due to him playing with an injury to his ankle
Maybe i am wrong but if the price is right then for me RVP is a no brainer

So the plan is Martinez, rvp and sneidjer ? ( hope I got that right)

Seems exceptional business if we pull it off

The Game 77 said:
If we do sign RVP he will improve the team as a whole and gives us something different up top by that i mean hes a poacher and with the service that we can supply he will be lethal with the indifferent form that both Dzeko and Mario showed in parts last year we missed someone who could take the mantle and take some of the pressure off Sergio
And with Tevez more than likely to be moved on that would mean we would have 4 top quality strikers which to me is necessary if we are to challenge on all front next season then Mancini has the option to give players a break if they are flagging and not have the worry of the replacements not being as good and this also gives RM more tactical options in his locker and that could be a good thing for Silva who could be rested more as we all know that his form dipped dramatically due to him playing with an injury to his ankle
Maybe i am wrong but if the price is right then for me RVP is a no brainer

I agree - tevez out and rvp in. I would keep edin.

Plus WS from inter and jobs good un

bobmcfc said:
So the plan is Martinez, rvp and sneidjer ? ( hope I got that right)

Seems exceptional business if we pull it off
Sneijder?? Where's this chatter from?

richards30 said:
bluedan said:
richards30 said:
Source mate?

Someone who knows Kompany and does a bit of work for him
Thanks bud, hopefully good news! ;-)

I also know a first team coach at arsenal. Hes a local lad who lives down south now. "Pale Blue mate" his words were when asked last week on the RVP situation

Just to throw caution though, hes not bought kompanys house. Hes looking into it. Fingers crossed :)

bluedan said:
richards30 said:
bluedan said:
Someone who knows Kompany and does a bit of work for him
Thanks bud, hopefully good news! ;-)

I also know a first team coach at arsenal. Hes a local lad who lives down south now. "Pale Blue mate" his words were when asked last week on the RVP situation

Just to throw caution though, hes not bought kompanys house. Hes looking into it. Fingers crossed :)
Thanks once again dan, will be a fantastic signing if it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.