robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Van Persie

Everyone is being very quiet over the van persie thing im surprised no one on here has said anything yet. What does everyone think if we added him to our ranks

charliebigspuds said:
wonder what banner they'll have next season

[bigimg]https://p.twimg.com/AxC6ci1CMAAWujI.jpg[/bigimg]

Couple of things..

Firstly, why do these banners that are held up - sometimes by adults - all too often look like they were knocked up by an illiterate 5 year old kid? Take that plank holding up the "Why Always We? 20" placard at The Swamp when the Rags went 4-2 up against Everton - fuck me, what an embarrassment.

Secondly, why put something together in the first place when these banners all too often come back and bite people on the fucking arse? For examples, take this one plus the aforementioned **** at Swamp Towers.

M18CTID said:
charliebigspuds said:
wonder what banner they'll have next season

[bigimg]https://p.twimg.com/AxC6ci1CMAAWujI.jpg[/bigimg]

Couple of things..

Firstly, why do these banners that are held up by adults all too often look like they were knocked up by an illiterate 5 year old kid? Take that plank holding up the "Why Always We? 20" placard at The Swamp when the Rags went 4-2 up against Everton - fuck me, what an embarrassment.

Secondly, why put something together in the first place when these banners all too often come back and bite people on the fucking arse? For examples, take this one plus the aforementioned **** at Swamp Towers.

I see what you mean. It looks like it said 'Judos' and then realised the mistake.

Re: Van Persie

Cruiser Blue said:
Everyone is being very quiet over the van persie thing im surprised no one on here has said anything yet. What does everyone think if we added him to our ranks

I think you'll find a pretty decent thread on him in the transfer forum mate.

charliebigspuds said:
I've been told he is having a medical today, straight up that BTW. Prob not true though as I'm not a credible ITK but my mate is!

tumblr_m5roitQzO81r944x2.gif

Re: Van Persie

oh right i thought anything city was in the bluemoon and general transfers for all clubs was in the other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.