robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M18CTID said:
charliebigspuds said:
wonder what banner they'll have next season

[bigimg]https://p.twimg.com/AxC6ci1CMAAWujI.jpg[/bigimg]

Couple of things..

Firstly, why do these banners that are held up - sometimes by adults - all too often look like they were knocked up by an illiterate 5 year old kid? Take that plank holding up the "Why Always We? 20" placard at The Swamp when the Rags went 4-2 up against Everton - fuck me, what an embarrassment.

Secondly, why put something together in the first place when these banners all too often come back and bite people on the fucking arse? For examples, take this one plus the aforementioned **** at Swamp Towers.

don't know mate, maybe its because people who are stupid enough to do this sort of shit do actually have the mental capacity of a 5 year old

Re: Van Persie

Petrovs left peg said:
I hope not but suspect so.

You mean very quiet apart from the huge thread on the subject in the Transfer Forum which initially ran to over 100 pages and had to be cut down?

Edit: I've locked this to spare the OP the standard Bluemoon crucifixion/character assassination.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
CITYROBBO said:
Please tell me RVP isnt happening Tolmie.. Good to see you back mate

Can't tell you that mate. He has been Mancini's No.1, but we went cold a fortnight ago with the numbers involved.

Just another tactic, funny how Arsenal have now briefed United are in for him, exactly the M.O they used re Nasri, trying to drive the price.

United need to concentrate on keeping the players they have, as they will again find out in the next day or so.

as they will again find out in the next day or so.
===================================

Lippy Ashley

levets said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
CITYROBBO said:
Please tell me RVP isnt happening Tolmie.. Good to see you back mate

Can't tell you that mate. He has been Mancini's No.1, but we went cold a fortnight ago with the numbers involved.

Just another tactic, funny how Arsenal have now briefed United are in for him, exactly the M.O they used re Nasri, trying to drive the price.

United need to concentrate on keeping the players they have, as they will again find out in the next day or so.

as they will again find out in the next day or so.
===================================

Lippy Ashley

Vidic.

charliebigspuds said:
I've been told he is having a medical today, straight up that BTW. Prob not true though as I'm not a credible ITK........................................... but my mate is!

Crack one open, It's gonna be a long night

funny-gifs-never-stop.gif

charliebigspuds said:
M18CTID said:
charliebigspuds said:

Couple of things..

Firstly, why do these banners that are held up - sometimes by adults - all too often look like they were knocked up by an illiterate 5 year old kid? Take that plank holding up the "Why Always We? 20" placard at The Swamp when the Rags went 4-2 up against Everton - fuck me, what an embarrassment.

Secondly, why put something together in the first place when these banners all too often come back and bite people on the fucking arse? For examples, take this one plus the aforementioned **** at Swamp Towers.

don't know mate, maybe its because people who are stupid enough to do this sort of shit do actually have the mental capacity of a 5 year old
i remember at portman rd when we go relegated, some twat stuck a board up(city your the weakest link byebye) that stuck in my claw for years. i still hate ipswich to this day,and im 64 now.<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:29 pm --<br /><br />
charliebigspuds said:
M18CTID said:
charliebigspuds said:

Couple of things..

i remember at portman rd when we go relegated, some twat stuck a board up(city your the weakest link byebye) that stuck in my claw for years. i still hate ipswich to this day,and im 64 now.

M18CTID said:
charliebigspuds said:

Couple of things..

That was the first thing I thought of when the final whistle blew against QPR, I remember thinking at the time that 'that sign sums you fuckin wankers up to a tee and I hope it comes back to bite you', and it fuckin did lmfao.

What gets me with Arsenal fans is that they seem to think that anyone(any good) who plays for them suddenly becomes a hard core "gooner" and has to spend the rest of their career there or they become traitors. What I still dont understand is how Fabregas gets away with no stick ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.