robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young said:
With the rumours going on, best bet is Dzeko's leaving.
edin will defo go if and only if the right deal can be done mate. if bayern etc dont come up with the right deal maybe something including ibra?

Just said on SSN it could be another Rooney situation. RVP will talk to Kazidis now he's back from holiday.

100%blue said:
Just said on SSN it could be another Rooney situation. RVP will talk to Kazidis now he's back from holiday.
Gonna be funny seeing the Arsenal fans reaction to this.

100%blue said:

RVP said in his statement right from the start that he'd be having further talks with Gazidis ''when Mr Gazidis returns from his two week holiday'', but he also definitively said he won't be signing a new contract, no ambiguity there at all. So I'd say these talks are, and always were, just about whether or not he'll be playing his final year for Arsenal.

southern muppet said:
100%blue said:

RVP said in his statement right from the start that he'd be having further talks with Gazidis ''when Mr Gazidis returns from his two week holiday'', but he also definitively said he won't be signing a new contract, no ambiguity there at all. So I'd say these talks are, and always were, just about whether or not he'll be playing his final year for Arsenal.

This.

markbmcfc said:
southern muppet said:
100%blue said:

This.
That

6 Injury plagued seasons (albeit not terrible) and one truly good season last season. Thought we could do better after winning the league.

Jumanji said:
markbmcfc said:
southern muppet said:

This.
That

The other

sorry, couldn't resist

argyle said:
6 Injury plagued seasons (albeit not terrible) and one truly good season last season. Thought we could do better after winning the league.

we may do yet, we have signed nobody but the Manager, unless i've missed something?

argyle said:

I can understand peoples hesitation in regards to Van Persies injuries and it is a concern but as a footballer, none of the other options people keep naming are better than Van Persie.

The likes of Cavani are no where near as good as Van Persie. People keep saying sell on value and the future etc, but we have Mario and Sergio for the future. Them two should be nurtured for the future.

What we need is an experienced head for NOW, for attempting to win the chumps league over the next few seasons.

For me there is no better fit than Van Persie. He has been a shit hot player for years now. Yes hes been injured and yes it is a risk but from what I have seen hes miles better than any other the options.

Can I ask you who you think is better than Van Persie and what attributes do they have that are better than what he has?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.