robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
southern muppet said:
100%blue said:
Just said on SSN it could be another Rooney situation. RVP will talk to Kazidis now he's back from holiday.

RVP said in his statement right from the start that he'd be having further talks with Gazidis ''when Mr Gazidis returns from his two week holiday'', but he also definitively said he won't be signing a new contract, no ambiguity there at all. So I'd say these talks are, and always were, just about whether or not he'll be playing his final year for Arsenal.

At his age could he handle another year without winning any trophies, I reckon he's a off.

I don't think we'll sign RVP. He's burnt his bridges at Arsenal, so I don't think he'll stay over here. Not only that but even if he were, we're having trouble shifting whichever strikers need to be sold in order to bring him in. He'll be playing his football for Juventus next season imo.

he wants us and only us!! the arsenal board and management are fighting like fuck at the minute and arsenal are all over the place! i`ve been told that the maximum we will go to is £20m, but we will look to get him for £15m due to his contract situation but it will only happen if arsenal agree to it.

Alright for the sake of debate, would you rather have RVP than a level headed and comitted tevez? because if your only reason is that experience in the champions league then im pretty sure that a champions league medal in tevez's closet can count as experience. FFS RVP never even made it past the quarter finals in his entire stay at arsenal.

citizen07 said:
Alright for the sake of debate, would you rather have RVP than a level headed and comitted tevez? because if your only reason is that experience in the champions league then im pretty sure that a champions league medal in tevez's closet can count as experience. FFS RVP never even made it past the quarter finals in his entire stay at arsenal.
RVP wont be at the expense of Tevez. He will be at the expense of Dzeko

sky sports news know fuck all they didnt have a clue about bobby manc signing his new contract the only info they had was of twitcher so i wouldnt listen to tossers like darmesh and fatneck swanson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.