robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
coulsonblue said:
I just love the way newspapers make out United can sign players for less money.

Mail on Sunday claiming Van Persie will go to either city or united. City will bid £30m but they will accept utd bid of less.

This on back of Moura having bid rejected of £32.4m from chelsea yet united can get him for £20m. again the mail.

funny

here's a funnier one

Carlos Tevez is poised to move to AC Milan this week, paving the way for Manchester City to make their £30 million bid for Robin van Persie, according to reports in the British

"The champions would appear to be in the driving seat to land the Arsenal striker but Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has still not given up hope of signing the 29-year-old in a cut-price deal"

City £30 million bid - Manure a cut-price deal

ha ha ha

Hopefully we might see something on this next week. I'm sure that we would want this tied up before going on tour and the arse leave next Saturday.

johnmc said:
dctid said:
coulsonblue said:
I just love the way newspapers make out United can sign players for less money.

Mail on Sunday claiming Van Persie will go to either city or united. City will bid £30m but they will accept utd bid of less.

This on back of Moura having bid rejected of £32.4m from chelsea yet united can get him for £20m. again the mail.

funny

In view of the bad blood between Le Arse and ourselves then providing that the rags bid somewhere near us then i think they will accept the rag bid even if it means they will lose out on a few million

Le Arse bought RvP for about 2.5 million - what ever they sell him for say 30 million from City or 28 Million from the rags the are quids in

We got Kompany for £6m. If we sold him for £20m that would be "quids in" to you?

Ok lets make it a little easier for you

If i repeat IF Vinny got down to his last year wanted to leave and refused to sign a new contract ala RvP (which is what we are discussing here) would you be preapred to sell him to Ushited or tale a few million pounds hit and sell him to aoother more palatable club?

No brainer really for me

And please dont say Vinny would do that or come up with some random shit think about it sensibly

Le Arse will NOT want RvP to come to City - Wenger has already said that and the bad blood between Fergie and Wenger has certainly eased a little over the years

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Another huge Fail by the Mail.

Saying that Tevez is going to Milan today,

Yet yesterday he was staying and is settled.

PMSL

I thought the official line was he is happy to stay but if the club wanted to sell him he would go

Think its madness to be honest - his family is here in the UK now so i am not expecting another golfing episode

The only good reason to sell would be the fact that he has made it fairly clear he want to go back to Argentina so maybe the club owners are thinking if he wont sign a new deal what is the point of keeping him another 12 months only to have to flog him next year and he may not want to move on

Would take the 10 - 11 season Carlos Tevez all day long

dctid said:

PMSL

I thought the official line was he is happy to stay but if the club wanted to sell him he would go

Think its madness to be honest - his family is here in the UK now so i am not expecting another golfing episode

The only good reason to sell would be the fact that he has made it fairly clear he want to go back to Argentina so maybe the club owners are thinking if he wont sign a new deal what is the point of keeping him another 12 months only to have to flog him next year and he may not want to move on

Just think that his head can wobble because that cnut Jorabchin is around.

Everyone seems to be slating Van Persie..He is world class of that there is no doubt. Imagine how many goals he can score with the chances we create! Would rather keep Tevez and sell Edin but I trust the club 100%.

I'm a big Tevez fan, was one of those clamouring for his return after Munichgate, but if we get offered circa £25m we have to take it.

Tevez has got one more season in him before he reverts to being a midfielder. His pace and energy will start to diminish soon, and he'll be half the player without that.

Is he better than RvP? For me, yes. But we might get three good years out of him (injuries permitting!) while Tevez has just the one left in him.

I also suspect Tevez can buy himself out of his City contract next season, so financially it's a deal we can't dismiss.

dctid said:

PMSL

Just think that his head can wobble because that cnut Jorabchin is around.

Everyone seems to be slating Van Persie..He is world class of that there is no doubt. Imagine how many goals he can score with the chances we create! Would rather keep Tevez and sell Edin but I trust the club 100%.

I dont think people are slating him just looking at the strikers we have and thinking and RvP age and injury record and thinking how the fook is a new striker a priority

Wenger would obviously not want to lose another player to city and because of that we will have to pay a city premium but I think it is wrong to say he would prefer to sell him to the rags.

The battle for the top four (or three as this year) will be as tough as it has ever been with Chelsea looking much stronger so the last thing Wenger would want to do is strengthen another competitor, and allowing his best player to go to them rather than us just to spite us is a non starter imo.

His best position would be to sell him abroad so if he doesnt take our money he will not take any lower amount from anyone in the Premier League.

I have said it before, and the papers have also said it this week, I still believe Van Persie will do a Rooney and get promises from the club about the future and re-sign for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.