robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
southern muppet said:
Are we POSITIVE that Tevez has not renewed his contract with us at any point? Because if he did and it was after June 2010, his wages from then on would count towards FFP

Yes, he's still dreaming about moving to Boca on a free.

From eurobot ticker tape. Don't know if this is old news or bullshit though.

VAN PERSIE SPOTTED HOUSE HUNTING NEAR MANCHESTER

Robin van Persie has been spotted house hunting in Cheshire, making it seemingly certain that he will join either Manchester City or Manchester United. City are favourites to win the race as they close on agreeing a £25m sale of Carlos Tevez to AC Milan.

paphos-mcfc said:

Robin van Persie has been spotted house hunting in Cheshire, making it seemingly certain that he will join either Manchester City or Manchester United. City are favourites to win the race as they close on agreeing a £25m sale of Carlos Tevez to AC Milan.

This was said months ago mate.

to those who sayd tevez wages don'd cout towards ffp , thats wrong. it was true only for last season , from this season all players wages count.

citytill1die84 said:
paphos-mcfc said:

This was said months ago mate.

As I thought, wasn't 100% sure though.

Mancio said:
to those who sayd tevez wages don'd cout towards ffp , thats wrong. it was true only for last season , from this season all players wages count.

Don't think thats true have you got facts to back it up? Because in the FFP rules it doesn't say any such thing

waspish said:
Mancio said:

Don't think thats true have you got facts to back it up? Because in the FFP rules it doesn't say any such thing

As I understand, so long as we make a positive trend (i.e. lose less money in the first accounting period than the financial period before it) then any costs associated with contracts signed before June 2010 (can't remember if it's the 1st or 30th of that month) can be written off.

I don't think there would be any rule that as from this season all the wages count, as last season and previous seasons before it wasn't a part of any monitoring period for FFP anyway.

there's no way bacon chops would give more than 14 million for rvp, he wouldn't be allowed anyway. i think we'll get him for 24 million, we like that figure.

and i wouldn't give a fuck if he went to the rags, it would have diaster written all over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.