robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammy Blue said:
It's a shame that people can't see past the end of their noses sometimes.

Bob doesn't rate Dzeko, that should be obvious to any blue who watched us throughout last season.

I like Dzeko, and he is a decent player that will do well at another club, but he isn't the kind of player that Bob wants to rely on when we attempt to compete on all levels.

RvP is the kind of player that can happily play up top on his own and win a game with one swoosh of his left peg which is exactly what Bob wants in his forward line.

Dzeko knows he will always be down the list when at City and hence I'd be astonished if he wasn't actively searching for another club - imo he'll go to either Juve or Dortmund.
I agree mate, if RvP had two years left on his contract I would offer Edin in swap to Arsenal, but right now there's no way they will give us cash and RvP.

Re: Do we need RVP?

Pretty much agree with the above about whether Tevez or Dzeko leave...if they do we.

Also agree with the bit about him being a complete prick, but I'd forget that when he banged in his first 25 yard thunderbolt.

Don't need him.
He's too old and doesn't fit our profile.

We now have an established order, with Aguero as our main striker and I reckon RVP would impact on Aguero's affectivenes. We'd be no better off.

Add Guidetti to our striking squad for this season and bring him up to speed.

That article from Des Kelly and the whining from that prick Morgan sum up how far adrift these muppets are. "The ungrateful whingeing from fickle fans"?? These are the fans who pay the highest admission fees across the country and pretty much fill the place regularly. bet these wasters never pay for a seat.

They go on about the money others spend instead of looking at how much their club has but doesn't spend. Can you imagine if our season tickets were 3 or 4 times their current cost there would be serious witch hunts if we didnt win the world cup!

Yes they do whine and moan but they do pay for their right to say what they want about their own club.

TCIB said:
pmsl is Des Kelly an Arsenal fan by any chance ?.

Des go write a blog you petty man, newspapers are for new's not for reporters to abuse their position and make rants about issues obviously close to their heart.

That is unless you can be objective which well respected reporters do.

I do not read the Daily Mail and this reminded me why.

3/10 Des, poor.
I am pretty sure he is a rag fan and he has never really hidden it either.

southern muppet said:
The thing about Dzeko is we're not judging whether or not he's a good

striker - he clearly is, maybe even an exceptional one - but whether or not he's right for our system. I think it's hard to argue that he's ever going to be his best in a system with slow, composed build-up play and a relative lack of width. I think people's judgement is also influenced by the fact he's a likeable character.

Anyway, whatever we all think, it's starting to look a decent chance he'll be moved on and replaced with RVP. If we accept some lowball offer like €20m for Dzeko though it's a crime.

I agree with all of that

Your not a muppet at all are you?

jimmy blue shoes said:
Do we need RVP.

Last seasons player of the year and half this forum think he's not good enough for city! Turning into spoilt kids!

Tevez doesn't want to be here and probably wont be come the end of the window.

So a BIG yes from me!
Voted by people who didn't pay enough attention to the League's best player: Yaya Toure!

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
southern muppet said:
The thing about Dzeko is we're not judging whether or not he's a good

striker - he clearly is, maybe even an exceptional one - but whether or not he's right for our system. I think it's hard to argue that he's ever going to be his best in a system with slow, composed build-up play and a relative lack of width. I think people's judgement is also influenced by the fact he's a likeable character.

Anyway, whatever we all think, it's starting to look a decent chance he'll be moved on and replaced with RVP. If we accept some lowball offer like €20m for Dzeko though it's a crime.

I agree with all of that

Your not a muppet at all are you?

Not 24/7 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.