robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read the des Kelly article ( well not all of it) and he does seem to come off as a bitter arsenal fan. He seems to be ignorant of the fact that without van persies goals they wouldn't have even finished in the top ten never mind top four. What a head burying lunatic he sounds !

Re: Do we need RVP?

danburge82 said:
jimmy blue shoes said:
Do we need RVP.

Last seasons player of the year and half this forum think he's not good enough for city! Turning into spoilt kids!

Tevez doesn't want to be here and probably wont be come the end of the window.

So a BIG yes from me!
Voted by people who didn't pay enough attention to the League's best player: Yaya Toure!

Take your blue tinted specs off mate. Yaya didn't get anywhere close to winning city's POTY let alone the PL POTY

Dzeko scored 13 League goals in half a season. Only twice in Van Persie's Arsenal career has he managed to better that.

BibbyBlue85 said:
danburge82 said:
jimmy blue shoes said:
Do we need RVP.

Last seasons player of the year and half this forum think he's not good enough for city! Turning into spoilt kids!

Tevez doesn't want to be here and probably wont be come the end of the window.

So a BIG yes from me!
Voted by people who didn't pay enough attention to the League's best player: Yaya Toure!

Take your blue tinted specs off mate. Yaya didn't get anywhere close to winning city's POTY let alone the PL POTY
Yaya is the Premier League's best player though.

I think my hate for van Persie is leading me to think of everything I possibly can to justify us not buying him and hope that Roberto and Marwood are reading!

There are younger strikers who are just as good and will be cheaper - who will not be utter cunts!

Is he good enough for city ? He would get in any team in the prem and probadly europe...

Is he better than what we have got ? Better and more consistant than Balo & Dzeko..

People say there are better and younger out there, but RVP is prem proven and euro lge experienced..
Im not really fussed one way or another if he signs it is really a win -win situation in my eyes..

Limmer said:
TCIB said:
pmsl is Des Kelly an Arsenal fan by any chance ?.

Des go write a blog you petty man, newspapers are for new's not for reporters to abuse their position and make rants about issues obviously close to their heart.

That is unless you can be objective which well respected reporters do.

I do not read the Daily Mail and this reminded me why.

3/10 Des, poor.
I am pretty sure he is a rag fan and he has never really hidden it either.

Liverpool fan

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Limmer said:
TCIB said:
pmsl is Des Kelly an Arsenal fan by any chance ?.

Des go write a blog you petty man, newspapers are for new's not for reporters to abuse their position and make rants about issues obviously close to their heart.

That is unless you can be objective which well respected reporters do.

I do not read the Daily Mail and this reminded me why.

3/10 Des, poor.
I am pretty sure he is a rag fan and he has never really hidden it either.

Liverpool fanny

That's better.

SWP's back said:
tom said:
he's had his best season already
So much wrong with this post.

Always been psychic have you? If so, why do you waste your time on here instead of cleaning up at the bookings or on the lotto?

-- Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:10 pm --

The Future's Blue said:
i8rags said:
Mancini= FA cup, Mancini= champs league, Mancini= champions, Mancini= anything he fucking wants. Do the van Persie doubters get it yet. It's not your fucking choice it's Bobs deal with it.
Do you have a direct line to Roberto Mancini, has he given you the nod? In fact, you seem to infer that you are within the inner sanctum, can you confirm this or confirm that you have the inside track from someone who has?

Anybody can jump in and confirm, by the way.
Yes, Mancini wants him and is quite adamant about it.

-- Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:12 pm --

Marvin said:
i8rags said:
Do you have a direct line to Roberto Mancini, has he given you the nod? In fact, you seem to infer that you are within the inner sanctum, can you confirm this or confirm that you have the inside track from someone who has?

I can confirm, bob has said I would love RvP but he is an Arsewipe player and I do not want to offend Arsewipe Wenger. Anything else just ask
There's no evidence that we are in for RVP other than speculative comment from papers and internet message board rumour which feeds on each other
Wish being father to the thought I am afraid.

I can't wait until he signs to see your shitfit.
Cheers pal. So vP is signing. Now that's a definite ITK statement, no need for vid's.

That's one then, who's next?

Maybe take a punt on him if we can get him on the cheap in January!

By then we will see how we're doing with the 4 main strikers and if things aren't going as well as we'd like, then we could swoop for VP (if he's not been snapped up by anyone else in the meantime!)

Other issue to bear in mind is FPR (if we have to pay a largish fee and pay him a shed load of cash every week for his services!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.