robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
b2b said:
SWP's back said:
b2b said:
i hope united would sign him and he gets injured after 3 <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">games</a> , no hard feelings foor the lad he'll still get paid and live his life , but the look on their faces would be priceless
School holidays fun?

awww did i hurt your feelings ? i understand you dont like to hear other people's opinions , but you'll learn with time ,

oh and our 4 strikers are all better than RVP , live with that

You`re very confrontational aren`t you sunshine !!

Numptyed said:
Am I the only one that had taken THD's 2 posts today as Utd are signing RVP? I mean I only read for 3 pages after the YouTube clip but his first post was a full stop! As in the end and his second post the YouTube clip started with the 2 words "scum" and "enemy"!
That to me says he's going to OT. I wasn't that bothered if we bought him or not as loads of people have already said on here he's injury prone and 29 but I didn't want him going to them lot, game on boys we upped it last year and they are responding.

Nope make that 2. My initial reaction to TH's . clue = 'spot on' ie RVP IS going to Utd.

oakiecokie said:
b2b said:
SWP's back said:
School holidays fun?

awww did i hurt your feelings ? i understand you dont like to hear other people's opinions , but you'll learn with time ,

it's a reasonable enough reply given the comment ?

oakiecokie said:
b2b said:
SWP's back said:
School holidays fun?

lol. Im sure SWP can look after himself.

80s Shorts said:
oakiecokie said:
b2b said:

I'm sure he can. Think he'd have to value the challenge to go into 'attack'mode though :)

I think that if we knew that RVP was definitely going to utd then we wouldn't even be bidding. The fact we made a bid, I think, shows that we still very much are in the running. Only my opinion of course!

b2b said:
SWP's back said:
b2b said:
i hope united would sign him and he gets injured after 3 <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">games</a> , no hard feelings foor the lad he'll still get paid and live his life , but the look on their faces would be priceless
School holidays fun?

Fucking hell really.

80s Shorts said:
oakiecokie said:
b2b said:

I know mate,its just that this same guy had a dig at me last night,thats what i was referring to.Good job the old shoulders are broad.

80s Shorts said:
Davs 19 said:
80s Shorts said:

I'm sure he can. Think he'd have to clue the challenge to go into 'attack'mode though :)

Sorry bud but I dont have a scooby what "value the challenge" means.

Haha !!! Now edited. Should have been 'value' . Hate I pad's sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.