robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Should we sign van persie yes or no

No.
We sign him he gets crocked.

Then on the other hand if he goes to old Toilet he'll have 3 years injury free.

Hope he goes to Juve.

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
Savic + 9million swap. Arsenal need defensive cover

I doubt Arsenal are going to give us 9million + RVP for Savic but I'd take it if they offer.

buckshot said:
Lmarkham-blueblood said:
Savic + 9million swap. Arsenal need defensive cover

I doubt Arsenal are going to give us 9million + RVP for Savic but I'd take it if they offer.

Haha, actualy laughed. Wife just looked at me like I was an idiot.Damn it.

No, 5 experienced strikers are not sustainable in terms of playing time. A 5th striker would cause no end of problems and we should not buy any more strikers until 3 of the 6 on the books have been sold.

Absolutely YES

Edin is good player but not great, without a second striker you will get nothing. He instead becomes a spectator-player on the pitch. Aguero misses far too many easy chances, Mario is the only striker we have able to play wide.

RvP is a multi-talented player, able to play on either wing, in the hole behind the striker and as a lone striker-as striker can play anywhere across the front.

No.
Would be impossible to keep Sergio, Tevez, RVP and Balotelli happy, even if we do go all the way in the champs league. Stick to what we've got up front I say.
Stability has never felt so good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.