robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Should we sign van persie yes or no

oakiecokie said:
AAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
A thread with only 35,021 views and 604 replies has now been superseded by another similar one.
Unbelievable Jeff !!
is that a YES?????????????

CityCTID said:
Absolutely YES

Edin is good player but not great, without a second striker you will get nothing. He instead becomes a spectator-player on the pitch. Aguero misses far too many easy chances, Mario is the only striker we have able to play wide.

RvP is a multi-talented player, able to play on either wing, in the hole behind the striker and as a lone striker-as striker can play anywhere across the front.
I agree , Aguero does miss a lot of easy chances .

No, I think we should go for youth and get sturidge back

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

no, he`ll be 29 on monday and his injury record since joining arsenal in 2004 is poor to say the least, only playing in 196 games in total.

great player when fit but if i was a betting man i`d have a punt on him reverting to type after a relatively injury free last year.

also his transfer value will be next to zero if we try and unload him in 2 to 3 years. this is a major problem, as much as some think we can buy who and when want regardless of the cost. as proven with adebayor, bridge bellamy and rsc getting these off our books seems to be a problem that is affecting on our ability to strengthen our existing squad

if the shit want him yes otherwise no! keep everyone we have we dont need any others!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.