robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Should we sign van persie yes or no

Yes 100% I think the majority of the people saying no did not watch Van persie last year or forgot how badly Dzeko played for a lot of last season.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FshkO8HqQ10[/youtube]

no only because i have much stronger preferences for other needs

Cheadle Blue said:
Josh Blue said:
No! I don't think it would work.

In what way mate?

A few things really bad, I think it would take him a while to get used to the way we play but he won't be playing every game because of rotation and I have got a feeling he would kick up a bit of a fuss.

Plus injuries.

I think last season was his peak season and he won't have another one like that again. His Euro was poor but tbf he was playing in a shit dutch side.

It just seems to me it would be a little bit of a flop, similar to torres to chelsea.

Just my thoughts mate.

Josh Blue said:
Cheadle Blue said:
Josh Blue said:
No! I don't think it would work.

In what way mate?

A few things really bad, I think it would take him a while to get used to the way we play but he won't be playing every game because of rotation and I have got a feeling he would kick up a bit of a fuss.

Plus injuries.

I think last season was his peak season and he won't have another one like that again. His Euro was poor but tbf he was playing in a shit dutch side.

It just seems to me it would be a little bit of a flop, similar to torres to chelsea.

Just my thoughts mate.

I see where your coming from, i think his experience and ability will bring a great deal to the table, plus the rotation will only help from a injury point of view. But can't agree in paying a fortune for him due to his age and time left on his contract. If there were loads of teams in for him, chucking money at him, he would have gone already imo

SWP's back said:
johnny crossan said:
SWP's back said:
It comes down to who is better, RVP or Dzeko for me. We could sell Dzeko for RVP money, get RSC and Ade off the books and be up financially. With a better team and squad.
is that a nes or a yo?
I'm agnostic.
I'm a Mancinist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.