robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if it true he said it was defo and thought tell u what I was told. It been a boring transfer window for us all so what I got to lose ha ha ha. Defo not a RAG. About the anger I read to much on here to be blind that people don't get angry about it so cheers

Even if it's a complete lie it's still one of the most interesting posts we've had in the Transfer Forum for quite some time.

13858669.jpg

Cartz said:
Don't know if it true he said it was defo and thought tell u what I was told. It been a boring transfer window for us all so what I got to lose ha ha ha. Defo not a RAG. About the anger I read to much on here to be blind that people don't get angry about it so cheers

At least you are honest. Just prepare yourself for dogs abuse if it does not happen.

Cartz said:

Don't worry about it fella, everyone is so bored that even if you are a wum it won't matter.

Cartz said:
RVP signed. Announced Thursday someone told me in confidence don't believe in secrets. Now go for it the trolls if am wrong so what. Just thought I would share this. Ps I lose no sleep for clowns and scared of know one thanks. (really hope this ???? Is telling the truth). Sorry for the anger just know what people are like. Thanks

Head on the block there mate, hope your pal is right. ;)

Maybe coincides with Arsenal getting Cazorla and Sahin????

neoblue said:
Rammy Blue said:
neoblue said:
How very dare you!

;-P

To be honest, I'm beyond caring now whether we sign anyone, it's so dull.
It is a little quiet...

All I know is I kfa.

If I did I'd be down the bookies before bluemoon.

Been there first mate Billy hill on the old road hahaha cheeky £20. Ps hope the mrs not on here hahaha.

corky1970 said:
Cartz said:
RVP signed. Announced Thursday someone told me in confidence don't believe in secrets. Now go for it the trolls if am wrong so what. Just thought I would share this. Ps I lose no sleep for clowns and scared of know one thanks. (really hope this ???? Is telling the truth). Sorry for the anger just know what people are like. Thanks
so basically telling people to fuck off and are cunts before being told to fuck off and a ****?
i like it

It certainly is novel.

Cartz said:
neoblue said:
Rammy Blue said:
;-P

To be honest, I'm beyond caring now whether we sign anyone, it's so dull.
It is a little quiet...

All I know is I kfa.

If I did I'd be down the bookies before bluemoon.

Been there first mate Billy hill on the old road hahaha cheeky £20. Ps hope the mrs not on here hahaha.
Thought you were scared of no one ;-)<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:42 pm --<br /><br />
BlueAnorak said:
corky1970 said:
Cartz said:
so basically telling people to fuck off and are cunts before being told to fuck off and a ****?
i like it

It certainly is novel.
What like the da Vinci code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.