robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soulboy said:
We've now got The Independent today informing us that RvP most certainly does not want to go to City. Bad enough Cross of the Mirror spouts that, but when The Indie are also claiming it, then maybe there's a grain of truth in it?

Or is there? Because weren't we told on here a few months ago that a deal with RvP had already been agreed with City?

Somebody's making up bullshit that's for sure.

Why doesn't he want to come to us though? Is it because he doesn't believe he's better than our current strikers and will find it easier to get a game at Man U?

Ed68 said:
Soulboy said:
We've now got The Independent today informing us that RvP most certainly does not want to go to City. Bad enough Cross of the Mirror spouts that, but when The Indie are also claiming it, then maybe there's a grain of truth in it?

Or is there? Because weren't we told on here a few months ago that a deal with RvP had already been agreed with City?

Somebody's making up bullshit that's for sure.

Why doesn't he want to come to us though? Is it because he doesn't believe he's better than our current strikers and will find it easier to get a game at Man U?

Maybe he hates Marwood?

Fuck him lets move on this obsession with him is gettin embarrassing anyway, bobbys no mug im sure if he was this adamant he didnt want to come here we will of already moved o

Just sign for United already!

He's a ****, he's had one great season, he's had a very inconsistent career, he's not worth anymore than £15m because he's in the last year I'd his contract and his injury record, there are better and younger and less injury prone out there who aren't cunts, We don't even need a striker what's he going to do sign for us to play in the League Cup?

This is gonna sound horrendously Football Manager-esque, but I'd rather we just drop this and make a go for Higuain. £35m for Higuain is A better investment than £15-20m on van Persie IMO.

Ducado said:
Seosa said:
This is gonna sound horrendously Football Manager-esque, but I'd rather we just drop this and make a go for Higuain. £35m for Higuain is A better investment than £15-20m on van Persie IMO.
your right it does ;-)

Shush, :P

Seosa said:
Ducado said:
Seosa said:
your right it does ;-)

Shush, :P
Its so much a better deal. Your Spending £15-20M more on a player which is 5 years younger (i think 24/29?). And is also Argentinian so would easily fit in the group with Aguero, Zaba, Tevez etc. 91 goals in 162 games for RM at his Age is pretty good if you ask me!

Silva, Aguero, Tevez
Higuain

mmmmmm.

Phuket Blue said:
Who's to say RVP won't change his mind now that the Arse are making some decent signings and City have been so quiet? He could always justify himself to the Arsenal fans with the fact that HIS 'action' was necessary to convince Wenger of the need to finally start signing quality players!

He will have got his 'raise'; perhaps it was all a ruse cooked up with Wenger from day one and the house hunting in Sale was all part of the plan?

Been thinking this might happen for a while now. However, if he does indeed stay then I don't think it would have been a ruse; more of a genuine u-turn based on them seemingly signing Cazorla and Sahin to go with the purchases of Podolski and Giroud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.