robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Manchester City ;)

Aw-SnnJCAAAQzuO.jpg:large

From the It's Quiet thread, TH:
Laughable to suggest the Van Persie camp have briefed John Cross and co that we are not in this low-ball auction. Completely detrimental to the entire process. We only have to brief we are out of this auction. RVP will not burn his bridges with ANY club.

Honestly Im starting to believe City is his least prefered option. When you think about it, its here there would be the most competition to start. Both at united and Juve he would be guaranteed starter

Tony101 said:
Honestly Im starting to believe City is his least prefered option. When you think about it, its here there would be the most competition to start. Both at united and Juve he would be guaranteed starter

So stop believing the bullshit media-You will feel a lot better when he signs for us and fires us to champions league glory.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Tony101 said:

So stop believing the bullshit media-You will feel a lot better when he signs for us and fires us to champions league glory.
But everything I read says he doesnt want to come here, and logically speaking this is where he would be guaranteed a starting place the least. Its hard to ignore what pretty much every paper says and have positive attitude without any proof

Tony101 said:
Tony101 said:

But everything I read says he doesnt want to come here, and logically speaking this is where he would be guaranteed a starting place the least. Its hard to ignore what pretty much every paper says and have positive attitude without any proof
He wants to win things. If he wants to start every game, he can stay at Arse.

SWP's back said:

Wenger tried manfully to not play Van Persie three times a week when they were competing in the Champions League last season. Even though I'm not convinced that we should sign or him or that the owners really want to, I do believe rotation won't be an issue for him due to his injury record. It's probably the one compelling argument to be looking to bring him in. He's far more likely to be happy being rotated throughout the season than most other strikers of his quality and age.

SWP's back said:
Tony101 said:
bang on the money

I agree with SWP's back if he wants to play regular then he would happily sign his contract and stay at Arsenal. They have already brought in a replacement in Podolski so all they are covered in that department. I think despite the reports on the contary is convinced that we are the real deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.