robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone has to go. either tevez or dzeko and both will be big losses on the money that was spent on them. unless rvp doesnt come that is

Tony101 said:
Someone has to go. either tevez or dzeko and both will be big losses on the money that was spent on them. unless rvp doesnt come that is

Tevez will not be going anywhere!

the pre 2010 rule was only relevant this year, they will be on the FFPR books next season.

Not so certain, I don't believe they can count because they were signed prior to June 2010, no matter how the regulations are worded they can't act retrospectively. Simarlarly there are again provisions relating to transfer of players and there is one bit which states that if a player is on a transfer list they don't count at all. If Ade and RSC were to sign new contracts they would count but that is not going to happen.

However notwithstanding the above if we are trying to show UEFA that we intend to comply with the regulations it would be prudent for the club to ship them out so that there wages don't show on the accounts at all and would show a large decrease in losses that we are incurring because of them.

I think the shipping out of Ade before we sign RVP is all down to the player personalities. This very much goes against the grain but I would give him to Spurs for free if that meant we could sign RVP, but it seems the club are holding out for some sort of fee. Everyone on here will be pleased to know the club are in charge of the negotiation rather than me. :-)

Rammyblues said:
the pre 2010 rule was only relevant this year, they will be on the FFPR books next season.

Not so certain, I don't believe they can count because they were signed prior to June 2010, no matter how the regulations are worded they can't act retrospectively. Simarlarly there are again provisions relating to transfer of players and there is one bit which states that if a player is on a transfer list they don't count at all. If Ade and RSC were to sign new contracts they would count but that is not going to happen.

However notwithstanding the above if we are trying to show UEFA that we intend to comply with the regulations it would be prudent for the club to ship them out so that there wages don't show on the accounts at all and would show a large decrease in losses that we are incurring because of them.

I think the shipping out of Ade before we sign RVP is all down to the player personalities. This very much goes against the grain but I would give him to Spurs for free if that meant we could sign RVP, but it seems the club are holding out for some sort of fee. Everyone on here will be pleased to know the club are in charge of the negotiation rather than me. :-)[/quote]

Stick me as not Chief Scout and generally KFA.

ox-blue said:
Tony101 said:

Tevez will not be going anywhere!
he mustnt if we have any chance to back it up.

dillbi95 said:
Seosa said:
Ducado said:
your right it does ;-)

Shush, :P
Its so much a better deal. Your Spending £15-20M more on a player which is 5 years younger (i think 24/29?). And is also Argentinian so would easily fit in the group with Aguero, Zaba, Tevez etc. 91 goals in 162 games for RM at his Age is pretty good if you ask me!

Silva, Aguero, Tevez
Higuain

mmmmmm.
I completely agree.

Signing vP, even on the cheap, is a shit investment.

danburge82 said:
dillbi95 said:
Seosa said:
Shush, :P
Its so much a better deal. Your Spending £15-20M more on a player which is 5 years younger (i think 24/29?). And is also Argentinian so would easily fit in the group with Aguero, Zaba, Tevez etc. 91 goals in 162 games for RM at his Age is pretty good if you ask me!

Silva, Aguero, Tevez
Higuain

mmmmmm.
I completely agree.

Signing vP, even on the cheap, is a shit investment.

when will people realise buying RVP has fook all to do with investment....mancini wants him purely for footballing reasons and the owners seem to understand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.