robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do we have to be favorites? If United sign RVP then so be it. Obviously I want them to be shit but they are not. They will beat most teams and only play us twice. Theg will be a force mo matter what. Our competitors will strengthen. We need to up our game. But we can sign everyone.

I'd be happy to get a top CB like Agger and a few upcoming players like Omar and Biton. Our squad is phenomenal already. Our season will come down to Mancini figuring out how to unlock tight defenses consistently. It'll not depend on RVP.

I hope RVP goes abroad. I song want him here for sure. He'd a c@nt.

TonyM said:
Why do we have to be favorites? If United sign RVP then so be it. Obviously I want them to be shit but they are not. They will beat most teams and only play us twice. Theg will be a force mo matter what. Our competitors will strengthen. We need to up our game. But we can sign everyone.

I'd be happy to get a top CB like Agger and a few upcoming players like Omar and Biton. Our squad is phenomenal already. Our season will come down to Mancini figuring out how to unlock tight defenses consistently. It'll not depend on RVP.

I think we need Bletchley Park on the case

bored at work said:
TonyM said:

I think we need Bletchley Park on the case

Excellent!.Made me laugh anyway.

JustAnotherCityFan said:
Wonder if all the people so desperate for RVP to not come here will be happy with him going to United now.

the new Berbaflop?

we can't sign every player out there just to stop them going to our rivals

some great players will go there as always

the question is not are we happy if ends up a rag......the question is do City need RVP and do we need him enough to pay through the nose and make playing time promises that we probably can't keep anyway

JustAnotherCityFan said:
Wonder if all the people so desperate for RVP to not come here will be happy with him going to United now.
I wonder if all the people who wanted him here are now thinking he's a **** for not wanting to come to us and joining the Rags?

The Future's Blue said:
JustAnotherCityFan said:
I wonder if all the people who wanted him here are now thinking he's a **** for not wanting to come to us and joining the Rags?

Don't you know that's how it works?! ;) if he comes to us he's an awesome signing if he goes to the scum he's a kunt and a 29 year old injury prone has been... ;)

respect RVP as a top top player, no doubt about it, but all along just dont see how he fits into the City team at all.

But they don't sign 29 year olds on 200K a week. ;-)

Obviously there must be value in the market ATM.

Would much rather United spend £20m and £200k per week wages on RVP, a player they don't really need, than spend it on a left back and central midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.