robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
kenzie115 said:
Would much rather United spend £20m and £200k per week wages on RVP, a player they don't really need, than spend it on a left back and central midfielder.

Can say they don't really need him but RvP replacing Welbeck is like Tevez replacing Caicedo!

And who is to say he will be their last signing. We are in for a serious fight next season if they get RvP I reckon.

joe mancini said:
bored at work said:
TonyM said:
Why do we have to be favorites? If United sign RVP then so be it. Obviously I want them to be shit but they are not. They will beat most teams and only play us twice. Theg will be a force mo matter what. Our competitors will strengthen. We need to up our game. But we can sign everyone.

I'd be happy to get a top CB like Agger and a few upcoming players like Omar and Biton. Our squad is phenomenal already. Our season will come down to Mancini figuring out how to unlock tight defenses consistently. It'll not depend on RVP.

I hope RVP goes abroad. I song want him here for sure. He'd a c@nt.

I think we need Bletchley Park on the case

Excellent!.Made me laugh anyway.

LOL!!! My iphone spellchecker went a bit crazy on me.

LoveCity said:
kenzie115 said:
Would much rather United spend £20m and £200k per week wages on RVP, a player they don't really need, than spend it on a left back and central midfielder.

Can say they don't really need him but RvP replacing Welbeck is like Tevez replacing Caicedo!

And who is to say he will be their last signing. We are in for a serious fight next season if they get RvP I reckon.

The good news is that we have Tevez, Kun, Mario and Dzeko, who are all better players than the likes of Wellbeck etc. However, Rooney and RvP could prove to be a very potent pairing. I thought that RvP would make a useful upgrade on Dzeko but it is other areas of our squad that are most need of strengthening.

Think it could be under 20m if he goes there. With City it wouldnt be anywhere under 20m.

Were they not nailed on for Moura only to be scupppered last minute by PSG. I'm waiting for one of their dogshite bids to be rejected and have them blame it on Juve.

Still not arsed in the slightest, if we keep Tevez (as is seems) then i think we have the best two strikers in the country anyway..

let them buy the next injury prone old man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.