robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of different journos now saying he's flown out of Germany to complete his move to United.

Dan Taylor, one of the few I trust, said that City were aware RvP favoured United but hadn't totally given up as of two days ago. But two days have passed...

PS: Any chance he could fail his medical?

If he goes to United so be it, we will just have to do the same with him as we will with Hazard.......show them beyond any doubt that they made an error in judgement and the way to do that is to win the league again and with some luck a trophy too.

If he goes to the scum he will prove to be the coont he´s always been after the Ade situation
He´s due another injury and I would laugh my cock off if they spent a fortune on a crock

All these teams signing big money players is good for City. Just imagine if we retain the title this year without spending mega money, for anyone who then says "you bought the title" the simple reply "is shame the other teams couldnt do it as well as us" lol

Will be interesting to see how the media discuss this transfer window: "Chelsea , United and Arsenal all strengthen" "City make sure they keep top spot by spending silly money yet again!" The way other teams spending is classed as strengthening annoys me when every signing we make is silly money.

mcfcdjr said:
All these teams signing big money players is good for City. Just imagine if we retain the title this year without spending mega money, for anyone who then says "you bought the title" the simple reply "is shame the other teams couldnt do it as well as us" lol

On the contrary, it's not good for us if any of those teams win the league thanks to those signings.

LoveCity said:
mcfcdjr said:

On the contrary, it's not good for us if any of those teams win the league thanks to those signings.

Well yes obviously but I still expect us to make some signings this summer which will strengthen us without costing big bucks. Even without any new players I think we have a really good chance of retaining the title regardless of the other teams new signings.

if he leaves, which i dont think he will.....I will be very interested to see the fee. If Arsenal gets over 20 million pound for 29 year old with his injury record, then you gotta assume thats a good deal as long as they can replace him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.