robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think RVP is not the type of striker who will prosper under the Rag's set up, the one who will score shit load of goals under their style of play is Dzeko instead imo.

Doesn`t signing RVP go against the rags transfer policy,the guy has just turned 29.
Not sure they would pay that sort of money for a short term fix.

You could say they signed Owen, but he was a free.

bluethai said:
I think RVP is not the type of striker who will prosper under the Rag's set up, the one who will score shit load of goals under their style of play is Dzeko instead imo.

Dzeko would bag 40 in all comps' easily at United.

LongsightM13 said:
Rooney, Van Persie, Hernandez, Wellbeck.
Or Aguero, Tevez, Balotelli, Dzeko.
I think we'll be okay
Debatable, individually our strikers are much better but Hernandez and Wellbeck fit in much to there system than Dzeko and Ballotelli ( more to do with attitude for Balo) to ours.

bluethai said:

Yep Dzeko is the type of striker they need and will thrive in their set up. But like them we will not sell any player to our rivals.

whipper said:
Doesn`t signing RVP go against the rags transfer policy,the guy has just turned 29.

its pure desperation mate, at a reasonable price. all that shit that they are in for £30m+ players is just utter shite. a 29 year old, injury prone striker with a year on his contract, worth £15m would quieten the mob for a while

whipper said:

This whole "never buy if older than 28" business for them and us is a fan idea in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.