robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whiskey Nose is just desperately trying to get that last Premier league win under his belt so he can fuck off. Funny thing is even if they won next year, whilst the temptation for all news outlets would be to cry from the rooftop how Comical Alex has beat down the challenge of moneybags City promoting youth and stability, the'll have had to spend a shitload of cash (again) to beat us. Beautiful.

M18CTID said:
carlos92 said:
It is still not a Luka Modric or Daniele de Rossi type signing they need more.

Kagawa might not be a household name over here but I think he could turn out to be a fantastic signing for them.

No questions on that signing but can he play the Modric or De Rossi Role?

Ntini77 said:
This would worry me a great deal more than Moura signing. Rooney and van Persie would be some partnership.

But imagine the fall out if this deal goes tits up.

This all has a familiar pattern to last year and Narsi,all the press saying he was going to the rags and it was his preferred destination.

We all know what happened then

whipper said:
This all has a familiar pattern to last year and Narsi,all the press saying he was going to the rags and it was his preferred destination.

True but the board will go into meltdown if RvP signs for City.

Have I missed something,why does everyone think Rvp is going to the rags?,the two sources the mirror and talksport. They are the only two sources i know behind the sunday sport and the mail.

Who was the stand out forward at the Euro's?

A. RVP 29 years old
B. Mario 22 years old
C. Zlatan 31 years old
D. Torres 28 years old

carlos92 said:
whipper said:

True but the board will go into meltdown if RvP signs for City.

I`m sure they`ll get over it if he pulls a City shirt on,and starts banging them in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.