robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Granada Reports RVP is signing for the scum this evening.

Their source ? Fkin twitter.

oakiecokie said:
jrb said:
Still have my doubts.

29 years old.
Injury prone.
Prior to last season his goals scoring record was very poor.
Arsenal/Wenger valuation of the player.
His wage demands.
Would Arsenal sell him to United/
Is he really 'value in the market' as far as Bacon Face and United ae oncerned?

Guessing. £15mill transfer fee. 3/4 year contract, £175k-200k a week. Could the Glazer's stomach that?

Probably would be able to stomach it,if there was a possibility of them reaching the last 16 of the CL,increasing gate money and TV money

They will look at 3 finals in the last 5 years (I think) and decide that can be obtained with the current squad though. Especially when they've got the absence of Vidic and Fletcher as peg to hang their failure in Europe last year on.

Didn't RVP say he would only sign for them as long as he received same wages as Shrek. I am starting to think he may just stay where he is. His excuse would be Wenger signing some great players Carzola and Sahin blah blah blah, not sign a contract and then move to wherever he wants next year and pocket a lot more money. There is always the off chance he could still win something with Arsenal.

cmdub said:
Somewhat off topic but while we're at it am I the only one who thinks that kagawa would play the VdV role at united playing right behind the striker and not the modric role where ur more of a deep lying play maker
Could play in net for all I care.

i8rags said:
cmdub said:
Somewhat off topic but while we're at it am I the only one who thinks that kagawa would play the VdV role at united playing right behind the striker and not the modric role where ur more of a deep lying play maker
Could play in net for all I care.
..And, no, you're not alone..as central midfield isn't his position.

We won the league level on points last season with United. If they improve their squad and we dont only one team is going to win next season. And it wont be us.

We need to improve our squad asap!!

Martyn said:
We won the league level on points last season with United. If they improve their squad and we dont only one team is going to win next season. And it wont be us.

HAHA

zeven said:
Martyn said:

HAHA

Immense contribution as always...

Martyn said:

We also played pretty much the whole season without Tevez.

And they have an aging defence (Rio, Vidic, Evra) and centre of midfield (Scholes, Carrick).

I don't even think Utd will finish 2nd next season (between us and Chelsea for the title, with us winning the title in the 95th minute on the last day at home to Norwich).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.