robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martyn said:
We won the league level on points last season with United. If they improve their squad and we dont only one team is going to win next season. And it wont be us.

We need to improve our squad asap!!
Lol bless

Martyn said:
We won the league level on points last season with United. If they improve their squad and we dont only one team is going to win next season. And it wont be us.

the joke thread is in the cellar. good attempt though.

lost_n_spaced said:
Martyn said:

We also played pretty much the whole season without Tevez.

And they have an aging defence (Rio, Vidic, Evra) and centre of midfield (Scholes, Carrick).

I don't even think Utd will finish 2nd next season (between us and Chelsea for the title, with us winning the title in the 95th minute on the last day at home to Norwich).

United where unlucky with injuries.
Apart from the obvious, Uniteds season wasnt too dissimilar to ours (league points and champs league). A year older defence isnt going to effect them that much.

Martyn wrote:

And they have an aging defence (Rio, Vidic, Evra) and centre of midfield (Scholes, Carrick).

I don't even think Utd will finish 2nd next season (between us and Chelsea for the title, with us winning the title in the 95th minute on the last day at home to Norwich).
Martyn said:

Please god no!!!! My heart won't stand another one, can we not have it wrapped up before Yaya and Kolo go to ACON please. Sometimes not signing anyone can actually be more beneficial to the squad as a whole than bringing in players who may or may not upset the balance and harmony within the current squad. We didn't do too well at Arsenal and Chelsea last year, they have strengthened their teams, the team which might get a backlash is the rags who won at Arsenal and got a get out of jail free card at Chelsea.

Martyn said:
lost_n_spaced said:
Martyn said:

Apart from the obvious, Uniteds season wasnt too dissimilar to ours (league points and champs league). A year older defence isnt going to effect them that much.

Yep, he's a Rag. Get the **** banned.

Rammyblues said:
Martyn wrote:

Martyn said:

Please god no!!!! My heart won't stand another one, can we not have it wrapped up before Yaya and Kolo go to ACON please. Sometimes not signing anyone can actually be more beneficial to the squad as a whole than bringing in players who may or may not upset the balance and harmony within the current squad. We didn't do too well at Arsenal and Chelsea last year, they have strengthened their teams, the team which might get a backlash is the rags who won at Arsenal and got a get out of jail free card at Chelsea.

The team gelling more is great and probably something im underestimating. Just worried at the lack of signings.

Touch wood their new signings are shit!!

Martyn said:
lost_n_spaced said:
Martyn said:

Apart from having a piss easier group and finishing on less points than us?

Seosa said:
Martyn said:
lost_n_spaced said:

Yep, he's a Rag. Get the **** banned.

The fucking board is crawling with them this evening. We might have to pull an overnight at this rate, pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.