robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
leewill31 said:
danburge82 said:
dillbi95 said:
Its so much a better deal. Your Spending £15-20M more on a player which is 5 years younger (i think 24/29?). And is also Argentinian so would easily fit in the group with Aguero, Zaba, Tevez etc. 91 goals in 162 games for RM at his Age is pretty good if you ask me!

Silva, Aguero, Tevez
Higuain

mmmmmm.
I completely agree.

Signing vP, even on the cheap, is a shit investment.

when will people realise buying RVP has fook all to do with investment....mancini wants him purely for footballing reasons and the owners seem to understand that.

But not to the point of signing him so far.

Neville Kneville said:
leewill31 said:
danburge82 said:
I completely agree.

when will people realise buying RVP has fook all to do with investment....mancini wants him purely for footballing reasons and the owners seem to understand that.

Maybe the owners are still considering the financial cost of signing RvP, and the off-setting of the sums with outgoings?

You know, like an investment decision?

;-))

Soulboy said:
Neville Kneville said:
leewill31 said:

Maybe the owners are still considering the financial cost of signing RvP, and the off-setting of the sums with outgoings?

You know, like an investment decision?

;-))

i doubt very highly that its the owners holding up this deal do you?

leewill31 said:
danburge82 said:
dillbi95 said:
Its so much a better deal. Your Spending £15-20M more on a player which is 5 years younger (i think 24/29?). And is also Argentinian so would easily fit in the group with Aguero, Zaba, Tevez etc. 91 goals in 162 games for RM at his Age is pretty good if you ask me!

Silva, Aguero, Tevez
Higuain

mmmmmm.
I completely agree.

spot on pal were not a selling club and if he helps us win the champs lge and and couple more prems it would be a great investment

No team is prepared to pay more than £15m. As RVP is 29 TODAY he can buy his contract out for less than £7m.

With 1 year on his contract, buying him for anything more than 15m is stupid really especially as he wants big wages and is 29. The sensible price would be around 12m but that is never going to happen.

Nasri was a one off in my opinion.

BlueAnorak said:
No team is prepared to pay more than £15m. As RVP is 29 TODAY he can buy his contract out for less than £7m.

THIS, I cannot believe that this is not happening. If RvP wants to leave so badly why does he not buy his own contract and we pay him that amount plus some more in top as a sign on fee

avoidconfusion said:
BlueAnorak said:

THIS, I cannot believe that this is not happening. If RvP wants to leave so badly why does he not buy his own contract and we pay him that amount plus some more in top as a sign on fee

I'm sure I read somewhere that clubs have a gentlemans agreement about not signing players who do this.
I could have dreamt it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.