robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If RVP signs for the Rags then Mancini will have the perfect excuse if they win the title. I expect he will be ranting again about marwoods failings.

Given that we look like we are possibly going to play 3 at the back then a new center back should have been a must a month ago.

Can't moan to much, would hate to be an arse fan now they have the best stadium get 60k every week and they are getting raped by everyone and Wenger / the board seem to just let it happen

zeven said:
BringBackSwales said:
zeven said:
Its a steal.

I don't think so - with all their debt, and the fact that they now have external shareholders to satisfy, as well as their huge annual interest burden, this is £22M for which they will get no resale value - he needs to win them the CL for it to be a steal, and I dont think they are good enough for that
Its an awesome deal for United RVP and Rooney will be dangerous

obviously their board has sanctioned the deal so they will manage.

yes they will manage but if he gets a bad injury it will burn them and hurt them bigtime - their interest debt is huge, and as far as I am aware they now have some shareholders who will presumably come with some sort of dividend expectation

Believe it when I see it, sounds a lot like the guaranteed signings of Nasri/Sneidjer to me.

Not to fussed if he does go there either. Not like we don't have a half decent side ourselves.

they lost the league practically on goals scored last season and have probably just rectified that, this coming season is going to be interesting

charliebigspuds said:
they lost the league practically on goals scored last season and have probably just rectified that, this coming season is going to be interesting

they got close to us last season due to how much better they did against the medium ranked teams - if we up our game against the likes of sunderland, stoke, swansea, everton then we should not be worrying about the other teams<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:15 pm --<br /><br />
BringBackSwales said:
charliebigspuds said:

they got close to us last season due to how much better they did against the medium ranked teams - if we up our game against the likes of sunderland, stoke, swansea, everton then we should not be worrying about the other teams

but then again we are City fans, so probably we will always be worried, its in our dna!

BringBackSwales said:
zeven said:
waspish said:
Its a steal.

I don't think so - with all their debt, and the fact that they now have external shareholders to satisfy, as well as their huge annual interest burden, this is £22M for which they will get no resale value - he needs to win them the CL for it to be a steal, and I dont think they are good enough for that

£123 million they would have spent in the last 3 years if RVP signs,yes you have the offset by players going out for £65 million.It doesn`t look like a club with cash flow problems to me.

moomba said:
Believe it when I see it, sounds a lot like the guaranteed signings of Nasri/Sneidjer to me.

Not to fussed if he does go there either. Not like we don't have a half decent side ourselves.
Indeed, im not particulary fuzzed about RVP ending up at the scum either. what i dont understand is, how our own strategy works this summer, Rodwell,Sinclair,Drenthe these guys dont exactly fills me with confidence.

whipper said:
BringBackSwales said:
zeven said:
Its a steal.

£123 million they would have spent in the last 3 years if RVP signs,yes you have the offset by players going out for £65 million.It doesn`t look like a club with cash flow problems to me.

just thank fuck for Sir Malcolm then - think how much they could have spent had they not been spunking £50M a year or so on debt financing - also lets see what happens if they go a few years without winning anything - already struggling to shift season tickets after just 1 year without a trophy

charliebigspuds said:

No they didn't, they lost it because they shipped 6 at home to their rivals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.