robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M18CTID said:
Had a look at Arsenal Mania a short while ago and they're in virtual meltdown at the prospect of him going to the Rags. Some are even saying they'd sooner he came to us but the general view is that they shouldn't sell him to a direct rival, whether it be us or United. Kroenke is coming in for a lot of shit for not understanding the consequences of selling key players to direct rivals. To be fair, they've got a point.

I go on there as well. Bitter, deluded, arrogant etc

Kun Aguero said:
Is Rooney And RVP Better Than Tevez And Aguero? I'm Not Sure.

Really hard to say. My above point was that, RVP and Rooney were the top scorers last season. So we may be biased.

Tevez is obviously the hardest working of the 4 and Aguero is the quickest. I would say Aguero is the most clinical on his day, but he can miss some sitters from time to time.

Wooney is akin to Tevez with his work rate and is a real catalyst for United. For some reason I see RVP as the player with the most 'finesse', the most stylish, but really not sure why I think this.

Our back up is stronger than theirs, no question.

Kun Aguero said:

No way Tevez is happy to play second fiddle too Kun as much as Kun is too Tevez. Shrek and RVP would clash IMO and it would piss Shrek off no end to know RVP is on more money.

Kun Aguero said:
Ours is better just but I think Welbeck and Hernandez are better as back up strikers as they actually suit there system which cant be said for Dzeko and with Balotelli you never know how he will perform on the day.

People need to look at the bigger picture-

Last 5 seasons Rags-

PTS Goals scored
89 89
80 74
85 86
90 68
87 80

last season was their best for a while - i think they over achieved and will not be getting 89 points again this season - if we keep up our own levels then i expect us to win the league again

greasedupdeafguy said:
Kun Aguero said:
Ours is better just but I think Welbeck and Hernandez are better as back up strikers as they actually suit there system which cant be said for Dzeko and with Balotelli you never know how he will perform on the day.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Kun Aguero said:
WOW, i have read it all now.

Welbeck better than Balotelli?

The only thing we need to be worried about is the refs, they are worth 20 points a season to the paupers. It's a brave choice for the alkyl, RVP could be a very costly player.........fingers crossed mwahahahahaha!!!!

M18CTID said:
Had a look at Arsenal Mania a short while ago and they're in virtual meltdown at the prospect of him going to the Rags. Some are even saying they'd sooner he came to us but the general view is that they shouldn't sell him to a direct rival, whether it be us or United. Kroenke is coming in for a lot of shit for not understanding the consequences of selling key players to direct rivals. To be fair, they've got a point.

PM mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.