robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirty Harry said:
Chippy_boy said:
Rammy Blue said:
Come off it mate, take off the blue tinted's for a minute, Welbeck is streets ahead of Balotelli - pace, power, finishing, hairstyle, the lot.

I feel I might be falling into a very embarrassing Clarkie here, but here goes...

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?

DANNY FUCKING WELLBECK better than Mario???? What drugs are you taking. A fuckwit from Preston North End and then Sunderland, better than one of the greatest young talents in world football, multiple silverware winner and star of the Italian team at the Euros.

DANNY FUCKING WELLBECK????

I've been Clarkied, haven't I? Please tell me I have. I am better than Danny fucking Wellbeck.

Quoted and saved for prosperity ;-)

Quoted and saved for posterity :-?

No doubt Fleet streets finest will be writing their headlines - RVP snubs City and Juventus to join United. The injury prone, 29 year old, who performed poorly at Euro 2012 will be transformed into a world class striker ready to fire United to the title. His wages of course won't be mentioned and no doubt there will be a quote about RVP being a life long Man Utd fan together with some sycophantic shite about the lure of Sir Alex etc....

UUBlue said:
Dirty Harry said:
Chippy_boy said:
I feel I might be falling into a very embarrassing Clarkie here, but here goes...

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?

DANNY FUCKING WELLBECK better than Mario???? What drugs are you taking. A fuckwit from Preston North End and then Sunderland, better than one of the greatest young talents in world football, multiple silverware winner and star of the Italian team at the Euros.

DANNY FUCKING WELLBECK????

I've been Clarkied, haven't I? Please tell me I have. I am better than Danny fucking Wellbeck.

Quoted and saved for prosperity ;-)

Quoted and saved for posterity :-?

Thats Rich ;)

Bobbies Black Bins said:
Kun Aguero said:
Is Rooney And RVP Better Than Tevez And Aguero? I'm Not Sure.

No way Tevez is happy to play second fiddle too Kun as much as Kun is too Tevez. Shrek and RVP would clash IMO and it would piss Shrek off no end to know RVP is on more money.

not if he has a "highest wage" clause in his contract..

Chippy_boy said:
Thank fuck for that!

Never have I been so pleased to make a tit of myself. Danny fucking Wellbeck, good grief.

;-P<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:21 pm --<br /><br />
samharris said:
moomba said:
If it looks like a Clarkie, smells like a Clarkie, feels like a Clarkie, sounds like a Clarkie and says Danny Wellbeck is better than Balotelli - it's Definately a fucking Clarkie.

Edited.

You nearly ruined it with your "bigger feet" response earlier, I'd have been gutted to not catch somebody! Thought chucking in the hairstyle comment was a bit of a give away....

Rammy Blue said:
samharris said:
moomba said:
If it looks like a Clarkie, smells like a Clarkie, feels like a Clarkie, sounds like a Clarkie and says Danny Wellbeck is better than Balotelli - it's Definately a fucking Clarkie.

Edited.

You nearly ruined it with your "bigger feet" response earlier, I'd have been gutted to not catch somebody! Thought chucking in the hairstyle comment was a bit of a give away....

The hairstyle bit was the only thing I took serious, the rest of it was bullshit. :-)

nmc said:
No doubt Fleet streets finest will be writing their headlines - RVP snubs City and Juventus to join United. The injury prone, 29 year old, who performed poorly at Euro 2012 will be transformed into a world class striker ready to fire United to the title. His wages of course won't be mentioned and no doubt there will be a quote about RVP being a life long Man Utd fan together with some sycophantic shite about the lure of Sir Alex etc....

spot on

they are so predictabubble

I just find it hilarious that Arsenal are refusing to sell him to the rags for less than £30 million but are rumoured to have offered him to us for £20 million plus some addons.

If they end up paying that much for him at 29 with his injury record plus £250k a week I will piss myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.