robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheadle Blue said:
apparently he has come on for arsenal and demanded the captains armband, that seems a bit weird?
demanded? He is their captain. i actually watched the game and after today i wouldnt be surprised if wenger sells him. Giroud didnt score, but was very very impressive the way he lead the line. he looked like a better version of Dzeko, specially his first touch.

Cazorla was by far the most impressive player and Podolski got 2 and could have got more. They have enough fire power even without RVP as long as they get some balance in the ir defending they will be there and there about

Anyone know if anything else has happened regarding Rvp to the rags because he has gone to 1/12 with Skybet and 9/1 to us.Was thinking of taking the 9/1 as a chance bet?

Thenumber1blue said:
Anyone know if anything else has happened regarding Rvp to the rags because he has gone to 1/12 with Skybet and 9/1 to us.Was thinking of taking the 9/1 as a chance bet?

Gotta be worth a cheeky dabble at those odds???

bazbarrybazzer said:
Thenumber1blue said:

Gotta be worth a cheeky dabble at those odds???
Do you know if there has been any new developments this weekend and probably better to wait till tomorrow night.Dont think i'll risk anymore than £30.

<a class="postlink" href="http://pic.twitter.com/qpsTsZki" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://pic.twitter.com/qpsTsZki</a>

So much for throwing his medal in the crowd

After winning FA Cup and Premier League, It's great to have this medale for Community Shield Winners as well :)

Blue2112 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Blue2112 said:
I don't think we need RVP and in all honesty if we have a fully focused Tevez alongside Aguero then I think apart from Ronaldo and Messi there's nobody else i'd replace either with. Maybe Mancini has seen and judged Tevez at close quarters and accepts he's now determined to commit himself hence why we've cooled on RVP?

I think it's more to do with us not receiving a decent bid for Edin.

Fair comment. I do think we will make a few big signings still. Khaldoon is no mug and he along with Mancini will be well aware of the need to defend the title whilst pushing on to make further progress in the Champions League this time around. If truth be told i'm not 100% convinced we can rely on the backup of Balo and Dzeko in the same way we can with Tevez and Aguero. Yaya needs some backup aand along with another quality defender I think we'd be finished.

And add to that the need to offload certain high earning strikers?

Parksidecity said:
http://pic.twitter.com/qpsTsZki

After winning FA Cup and Premier League, It's great to have this medale for Community Shield Winners as well :)
What, Edin didn' throw his medal to the crowd? Must be lie's, Twitter said and these threads have moved on 100 pages with that info, Blues attacking or defending him.

I can't believe Twitter got it wrong on this occassion, they're right every other time though, aren't they?

The Future's Blue said:
Parksidecity said:
http://pic.twitter.com/qpsTsZki

What, Edin didn' throw his medal to the crowd? Must be lie's, Twitter said and these threads have moved on 100 pages with that info, Blues attacking or defending him.

I can't believe Twitter got it wrong on this occassion, they're right every other time though, aren't they?

I've not read past pages so this has probably already come up, but it was Kolo who thre his medal into the crowed!

Back on topic, I'm starting to get slight suspicions that the whole Van Persie saga was a smoke screen for the media so we could sign other in private, apparently according to Jack Rodwell talks had been on going for a few weeks yet no-one in the media had cottoned on.

I wouldn't be surprised if their was other unkown transfer dealings going on kept under the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.