robin van persie (continued)

FlatlineMonday said:
God said:
To be honest, im quite happy the rags have spent 24m, they could have spent that money alot more wisely. With RVP the rags will have no re-sale value, and at 29 the injury prone striker isnt getting any younger.

We will just have to set DeJong on RVP so hes out for a few months

don't think De Jong would to that to someone on his own national team. They still have world cup ambitions you know

World Cups in 2 years, he'll be 31. And if not im sure Vincent will do a good job

argyle said:
Could of sworn ITK's said he was holding out for us.
It's like all transfers with agents involved, Whatever RVP may have wanted, you have to come to an agreement with the selling club and whether we like it or not, we're operating under constraints. Presumably that's why we tried to buy Adebayor out of his contract but it didn't come off.

bluetrue said:
i8rags said:
Rammyblues said:
You reap what you sow, title defence just got harder, IMO.
Fuck off with this shite, their shite ffs.

You say they're shite, yet they finished level on points with us.

They've signed a striker who scored 40 goals last season. It improves them.
And they finished level due to our dip in form...losing Yaya and Kompany at important stages of the season and Tevez going walk about
It has nothing to do with them being as good as us IMO they aren't ....granted RVP is a decent signing but does not worry me..if they had signed Modric or say a DDR I would be concerned but they haven't ..we will be stronger this coming season players been together another 12 months etc etc.....and RVP won't have another season like he did last season

whats all the panic about there forward line for? we still piss on them in every department I have no worries that we won't be ahead of them this season, all they have done is finally fill the sex pest position thats been vacant since blackmore left

i8rags said:
Big Dave Watson said:
i8rags said:

fucking wake up please
Get a sense of humour mate, you've been getting a merry dance for a while now.

i would mate but this childish rag shite isnt funny. i am as pasionate as you about city, thats why i sometimes rant without thinking. i do think that rvp would have just about guaranteed us the cl this year though.

Anyone remember the derby?

Rooney didn't get a sniff of the ball at our place. Neither will he.
Our midfield dominated.

Said all along don't want him. Their wage bill will be going up too.

Win win

Well done Malcolm

9m Howard Nurse Howard Nurse ‏@howardnurse

Look out for another significant #MUFC announcement from Old Trafford tomorrow.

wtf ? I tought they are skint

big blueballs said:
bluetrue said:
i8rags said:
Fuck off with this shite, their shite ffs.

You say they're shite, yet they finished level on points with us.

They've signed a striker who scored 40 goals last season. It improves them.
And they finished level due to our dip in form...losing Yaya and Kompany at important stages of the season and Tevez going walk about
It has nothing to do with them being as good as us IMO they aren't ....granted RVP is a decent signing but does not worry me..if they had signed Modric or say a DDR I would be concerned but they haven't ..we will be stronger this coming season players been together another 12 months etc etc.....and RVP won't have another season like he did last season

I agree, I still think we're better than them. It's just silly when people say they're 'shite.'

Big Dave Watson said:
i8rags said:
Big Dave Watson said:
fucking wake up please
Get a sense of humour mate, you've been getting a merry dance for a while now.

i would mate but this childish rag shite isnt funny. i am as pasionate as you about city, thats why i sometimes rant without thinking. i do think that rvp would have just about guaranteed us the cl this year though.

CL victory ? Yeah right. A long way to go yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.