robin van persie (continued)

Big Dave Watson said:
bluetrue said:
i8rags said:
Fuck off with this shite, their shite ffs.

You say they're shite, yet they finished level on points with us.

They've signed a striker who scored 40 goals last season. It improves them.

finally, some sensible posters on here
Don't get this at all, they finished second to us. We had Tevez gone for six months, now he's back and will get his usual qouta. Having Tevez is a better signing so to speak than RvP. End of.
If anyone thinks he's not I suggest your on the wrong forum and as for the he's brilliant squad, get me my gun.

I honestly think Arsenal have come out on top in this, £24M for a 29 year old who's proven to be injury prone and in his last year of his contract is great buisness.
Van Persie has been at Arsenal for 8 seasons (since he was 21) and only last season did he shine, 29 years old and only 1 great season it's a big risk paying that much and I'm surprised Slur Alex gave in to it if I'm being honest as he could of turned his attention elsewhere.

Thing is if United go and win the league they can turn around and say great buisness but if they come away with fuck all again or Van Persie gets a big injury it could turn around and bite them on their arse!

i8rags said:
Rammyblues said:
You reap what you sow, title defence just got harder, IMO.
Fuck off with this shite, their shite ffs.
Why so precious? It's a valid point. His a good signing, simple as that.

And before you ask, no, I'm not a rag thanks.

Our squad still contains more class and should be more consistent this year with both players gelling more and Mancini getting his rotation policy sorted. I personally hope he gets injured early on as it would be a good laugh.

Van Persie is a fantastic player and the rags signing him is bad news for us but as long as they are yet to address their problem in midfield I think we remain favourites for the title. Lets be honest, their strikerforce arguably only equals to ours now while we are still stronger in every other aspect, apart from the depth of our CB's.

bluetrue said:
big blueballs said:
bluetrue said:
You say they're shite, yet they finished level on points with us.

They've signed a striker who scored 40 goals last season. It improves them.
And they finished level due to our dip in form...losing Yaya and Kompany at important stages of the season and Tevez going walk about
It has nothing to do with them being as good as us IMO they aren't ....granted RVP is a decent signing but does not worry me..if they had signed Modric or say a DDR I would be concerned but they haven't ..we will be stronger this coming season players been together another 12 months etc etc.....and RVP won't have another season like he did last season

I agree, I still think we're better than them. It's just silly when people say they're 'shite.'
Oh your right mate they ain't shite they finished 2nd to us so they must be doing something right...;0)
Like I said if they had got a decent midfielder in I would be a little concerned

got to laugh,rags on my facebook have stated a song=dont ya wish ya striker was rvp,dont ya wish ya striker was rvp,dont ya!

bluemonkey71 said:
Big Dave Watson said:
i8rags said:
Get a sense of humour mate, you've been getting a merry dance for a while now.

i would mate but this childish rag shite isnt funny. i am as pasionate as you about city, thats why i sometimes rant without thinking. i do think that rvp would have just about guaranteed us the cl this year though.

CL victory ? Yeah right. A long way to go yet

Mate, don't be fooled by the clown.

Big Dave Watson said:
i8rags said:
Big Dave Watson said:
fucking wake up please
Get a sense of humour mate, you've been getting a merry dance for a while now.

i would mate but this childish rag shite isnt funny. i am as pasionate as you about city, thats why i sometimes rant without thinking. i do think that rvp would have just about guaranteed us the cl this year though.
I think it stems from the fact a lot of us hate the rags as much as we love city, can't stand anything positive being said about the twats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.