robin van persie (continued)

Sky Blue said:
bluemonkey71 said:
Big Dave Watson said:
i would mate but this childish rag shite isnt funny. i am as pasionate as you about city, thats why i sometimes rant without thinking. i do think that rvp would have just about guaranteed us the cl this year though.

CL victory ? Yeah right. A long way to go yet

Mate, don't be fooled by the clown.

Sometimes I forget we've got Aguero and Tevez upfront!

Christ some people just can't be happy with what we've got!

Might be a good signing for them, BUT did we really need him ! in my opinion a BIG FAT NO.

like somebody has posted with Yaya, Kompany and Tevez (walk about) missing last season, we are stronger this season with settled players, can you imagine the probs AF will have with his OLD squad (Wooney) & Co.

Kun + Tevez vs RvP + Shrek?

Interesting contest ... bring it on

The rest of our team vs the rest of Utd's?

No contest whatsoever ... BRING IT ON

Well their COO said they would spend £40million this summer: RvP £24million, Kagawa £17million (initial £12million), Powell £6million (initial £4million) = £47million (with £40million committed), so will they go beyond that because they haven't really made any money from sales except Park.

i8rags said:
Big Dave Watson said:
bluetrue said:
You say they're shite, yet they finished level on points with us.

They've signed a striker who scored 40 goals last season. It improves them.

finally, some sensible posters on here
Don't get this at all, they finished second to us. We had Tevez gone for six months, now he's back and will get his usual qouta. Having Tevez is a better signing so to speak than RvP. End of.
If anyone thinks he's not I suggest your on the wrong forum and as for the he's brilliant squad, get me my gun.

im not one of those that wanted him here just to spite the raga. i actually think hes a ****, but i believe he would have given us another dimension and help rub their noses in it. but now hes gone to the shite it will revitalise them.

Anyone who thinks this is not a good signing for the rags is mad...... RVP will make them are far more potent threat than last season, still think they are weak in midfield and defence compared to us but it's gonna be a close run thing again!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.