robin van persie (continued)

Danamy said:
Surprise Surprise

I thought that was Rodwell.....<br /><br />-- 15 Aug 2012 21:44 --<br /><br />
bobmcfc said:
Danamy said:
Surprise Surprise

Have you got any juicy gossip to share danamy ? I feel Mancini is not going to be happy about losing van persie to that lot

'Losing'

You can't lose what you never had or even wanted.

FantasyIreland said:
Danamy said:
Surprise Surprise

I thought that was Rodwell.....

-- 15 Aug 2012 21:44 --

bobmcfc said:
Danamy said:
Surprise Surprise

Have you got any juicy gossip to share danamy ? I feel Mancini is not going to be happy about losing van persie to that lot

'Losing'

So you're saying Mancini never wanted van persie ?

Really ?

One thing for certain if he stays fit he'll score a shit load of goals they needed him and were desperate that's why they paid 24m

rvp a horrible individual who will suit the rags..... a sneering piece of shit which i never wanted anywhere near our club and neither did the sheik (or we would of got him)

bobmcfc said:
'Losing'

Really ?[/quote]

Do you know different?

I suspect he was making contingency plans for the departures of Tevez and Dzeko,RVP was probably on that list,however,i'd guess Cavani and even Falcao was ahead of him

shadygiz said:
vaziooo said:
9m Howard Nurse Howard Nurse ‏@howardnurse

Look out for another significant #MUFC announcement from Old Trafford tomorrow.

wtf ? I tought they are skint

sniff sniff....can smell the shit

We might all mock the rags and say they're skint but the reality of it is they're not. They're making record profits year on year and despite the interest on their debt could comfortably spend 40 million every year without flinching.

FantasyIreland said:
I suspect he was making contingency plans for the departures of Tevez and Dzeko,RVP was probably on that list,however,i'd guess Cavani and even Falcao was ahead of him
Spot on.

bearing in mind that most people (worth having) need their contracts renewing before the final year makes this effectively a three year deal. Leaves a lot of questions if you ask me.

Will they renew a 32 year olds contract ?
Is 24 million worth a 4 (3) year deal especially given such a shocking injury record? Why did they not just spend that 24 million signing Tevez (his release clause iirc)?

Smacks a bit of desperation to win back the title to put the "noisy neighbours" back in their place

FantasyIreland said:
bobmcfc said:
'Losing'

Really ?

Do you know different?

I suspect he was making contingency plans for the departures of Tevez and Dzeko,RVP was probably on that list,however,i'd guess Cavani and even Falcao was ahead of him[/quote]

Id stake more on him Wanting Cavani, he has publicly trailed that lad since he has been here. Napoli have no intention of selling cheap though, RVP only came into focus because he could have been cheap.

Once it turned out he was going for top money we lost interest..

This is Tolmie's Hairdoo's revenge on all of us naysayers. He's flounced off and brokered a deal to get him over to the swamp as a big, shiny pink "fuck you Bluemoon".

Shame on us!

Makes the title race a bit more difficult but we're still good enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.