robin van persie (continued)

bluemoonmatt said:
bearing in mind that most people (worth having) need their contracts renewing before the final year makes this effectively a three year deal. Leaves a lot of questions if you ask me.

Will they renew a 32 year olds contract ?
Is 24 million worth a 4 (3) year deal especially given such a shocking injury record? Why did they not just spend that 24 million signing Tevez (his release clause iirc)?

Smacks a bit of desperation to win back the title to put the "noisy neighbours" back in their place

32 is no age if you are still doing the business. If he is scoring at 32 then he will get a new contract. If he isn't then they let him go for not at 33.

Vincent said:
I'd piss if he got injured like he does most seasons.

So whats your excuse for coming back without any sort of explaination as to how you completly fucked up with your thread and WUMMERY ?
Explain please, seeing some of us received PM`s telling us how great your ITK`er was.
Bull shiter of the highest order.

Big risk for them 24m for a 29yr old injury prone striker, if he stays fit though he will be top drawer and will be dangerous if it doesn't work out they're in a right old mess lol

All in all a desperate move from a desperate club.

City Raider said:
they'll win games they were already going to win by bigger margins

they'll get the same results in the big games against the top teams because this signing doesnt address their problem - controlling the midfield

in fact if he plays 2 up top in these games they'll lose even more control, they might end up worse!

Depends hoe they play a 4 2 3 1 would work

Carrick with Cleverely / Anderson / Kagawa

Valancia Wooney Nani

RVP

They WILL have a strong midfield

oakiecokie said:
Vincent said:

So whats your excuse for coming back without any sort of explaination as to how you completly fucked up with your thread and WUMMERY ?
Explain please, seeing some of us received PM`s telling us how great your ITK`er was.

Here Here

oakiecokie said:
Vincent said:

If an explanation isn't forthcoming then surely he needs fucking off?

More neck than a bleedin Giraffe...

kippaxwarrior said:
Not ITK but just feel we are going to trump this with a very big soon
Just a feeling

Like your optimism, but who exactly?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.