robin van persie (continued)

311754_10152011492820284_1188222064_n.jpg

At least the saga is over.

Pro's for United.
They get a 29 year old striker who looks in his prime. Left footed as well. The player gets game time and they can now shift Berbaflop. It goes someway to making sure GD is closer.

Pro's for us.
We wanted a strike partner for Aguero but Tevez is back. RVP is good, but not good enough to shift him out of the side. £24m can now be spent elsewhere. Hazard could be a good example of a dodged bullet. I think RVP will be another.

Con's for United.
£24m is a lot of money for a striker with RVP's medical history. Losing him for say a third of season would cost them dearly. Little Penis and Wellbeck may start to assess their position at the club. The club may feel that the pressure to win versus pressure of debt is too much. A potless season and Fergie's imminent retirement would see them in turmoil.

Con's for Us.
Our rivals strengthen. Juve would have been the best destination for him if we were not to sign him. We still need a reliable top class 3rd striker. Dzeko and Balotelli are likeable and have ability but I have niggling feeling of doubt(related to skill or temperant) that I cannot shake off. There's also a worry if plans to sell Tevez were already agreed.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:38 pm --<br /><br />
shadygiz said:
vaziooo said:
9m Howard Nurse Howard Nurse ‏@howardnurse

Look out for another significant #MUFC announcement from Old Trafford tomorrow.

wtf ? I tought they are skint

sniff sniff....can smell the shit

Probably naming rights of some sorts. They need revenues sharpish.

We can't sign everybody ffs!, were gonna lose out on some.

BLUEMATT23 said:
We can't sign everybody ffs!, were gonna lose out on some.
We never followed up our interest apparantley so we hardy lost out, but your point remains.

jake28 said:
The fact is the rags would never have got near us ever again had them and the other establishment not gone crying to Twatini and UEFA resulting in the ridiculous financial(keep the established clubs at the top forever more)rules.They are fucking pathetic,embarrassing club. They dominated in a free market but cry foul when someone else tries to do the same.

Agreed. Can you imagine if we'd been able to get the players we really wanted with our generous owners. We'd be taking over Barca within 4-5 years and become better than they ever have been. People call it the beautiful game but then cry when an ambitious team comes to the fore and threatens their team. If anything the game the world enjoys will suffer by trying to stifle us, it's their loss however even FFP won't hold us back but rather just delay the inevitable. If anything their complaining is making our success more enjoyable, CTID

Danamy said:
Surprise Surprise

Have you got any juicy gossip to share danamy ? I feel Mancini is not going to be happy about losing van persie to that lot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.