robin van persie (continued)

Rammyblues said:
So they have Fatman and Robin. :-)

5868388d-113b-d109.jpg

InMyLifetime-BaconChops said:
Never wanted him. I would be much more happy with Tevez & Aguero.

Him and Rooney I just don't think will work because they both want the ball too much.
He is injury prone. Very injury prone.
He is 29, if I were United I would prefer to play Welbeck and let him grow rather than play a 29 year old.
And we all no that they are in a amazing financial position, and £20-odd million wouldn't hurt them.
29 is not old at ll, there are different types of 29s and i think you need to focus more of the type of body the player has. For example someone like zlatan would be great investment at 29 as he's not depending on pace at all. While someone like Owen type of player would be crazy. RVP doesnt depend on pace, the only problem is physically he's not the strongest and doesnt have great injury record. But if he stays injury free he will do the business for years

blue12 said:
Danamy said:
bobmcfc said:
Have you got any juicy gossip to share danamy ? I feel Mancini is not going to be happy about losing van persie to that lot

Our interest in RVP stretches back a while now and he was only on the radar whilst we had the uncertainty of Tevez, so there's two ways of looking at it:

Have we missed out on RVP?
Are we better off by keeping Tevez?

I was always licking my lips at the prospect of RVP playing just behind Aguero but after being at Villa Park on Sunday I know which way I'm looking at it.
anything in the pipeline with city mate?

Nothing at the mo I'm afraid, hopefully someone will bump into big Joe in the next couple of days?

City Raider said:
piers morgan doesnt think he's going for glory lol

'robbing van pursestrings'

Piers Morgan is a bitter twat. Let's put our hatred of United aside for a moment - fact is they have a better chance of winning trophies than Arsenal and they'll be paying him more money. Arsenal have made a habit of selling off their crown jewels to direct rivals of late and the ire of Morgan and the Arsenal fans should be directed at the people that run their club rather than the players that dare move on to better themselves. I'll add that obviously I hope that it all goes pear-shaped for United with this signing ;)

M18CTID said:
City Raider said:
piers morgan doesnt think he's going for glory lol

'robbing van pursestrings'

Piers Morgan is a bitter twat. Let's put our hatred of United aside for a moment - fact is they have a better chance of winning trophies than Arsenal and they'll be paying him more money. Arsenal have made a habit of selling off their crown jewels to direct rivals of late and the ire of Morgan and the Arsenal fans should be directed at the people that run their club rather than the players that dare move on to better themselves. I'll add that obviously I hope that it all goes pear-shaped for United with this signing ;)

agree mate, the lad is going to be much better playing for the rags. not good enough to make a big enough difference mind.

I'll put money on the bastard being coached into mentioning us at the press conference such is their fear of being left behind and their small mindedness. He's a panic buy who'll score them the odd goal to try to appease their so called fans who don't like being in our shadow now. I remind them of this everytime I see one :D

Rammyblues said:
So they have Fatman and Robin. :-)

Very good, doubt Fatman will be happy not being the main focus of attention anymore, can see him going for another alley cat, aka Catwoman

never have i been so angered by a player!!

..this has majorly screwed my fantasy team, had both rooney and van persie but now i gotta choose between one (one knows how that goal tally is going to split) and what do i do with kagawa, everyone though he'd be playing behind rooney but now he's obviously not going to get in on the goals, are they going to play him cm? every other decent point scoring midfielder is a cut above in price. I was finally happy with my team!
damn you rvp, damn you!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.