robin van persie (continued)

M18CTID said:
City Raider said:
piers morgan doesnt think he's going for glory lol

'robbing van pursestrings'

Piers Morgan is a bitter twat. Let's put our hatred of United aside for a moment - fact is they have a better chance of winning trophies than Arsenal and they'll be paying him more money. Arsenal have made a habit of selling off their crown jewels to direct rivals of late and the ire of Morgan and the Arsenal fans should be directed at the people that run their club rather than the players that dare move on to better themselves. I'll add that obviously I hope that it all goes pear-shaped for United with this signing ;)

the grief he's giving rvp is nothing compared to what he's giving the board

agree he's odious

blue soon? said:
never have i been so angered by a player!!

..this has majorly screwed my fantasy team, had both rooney and van persie but now i gotta choose between one (one knows how that goal tally is going to split) and what do i do with kagawa, everyone though he'd be playing behind rooney but now he's obviously not going to get in on the goals, are they going to play him cm? every other decent point scoring midfielder is a cut above in price. I was finally happy with my team!
damn you rvp, damn you!

no rag rule mate.

you're banned.

rvp apparently had a massive fall out with wenger today which hurried the deal. Also all is not good at arsenal right now. Word is rvp and vermaelen were best friend and had a falling out earlier this summer and dont even talk anymore. Also Song has caused alot of problems behind the scenes. Wenger has had enough and decided to sell both. His plan was to let rvp see out his contract and rvp has basically forced a move. In the end it was either take the money or have a disruptive player who will not give his all. When the player say either man u or no one else, then you really dont have a choice

386842_512649668751435_914601541_n.jpg

Very happy he's gone to United. They didn't need van Persie, they need a midfielder and a left back and I'm guessing there won't be another £24m and 200k per week available for those players. I'm sure he'll score goals but he won't have another season like last year, especially as he won't be the main man at United.

Tony101 said:
rvp apparently had a massive fall out with wenger today which hurried the deal. Also all is not good at arsenal right now. Word is rvp and vermaelen were best friend and had a falling out earlier this summer and dont even talk anymore. Also Song has caused alot of problems behind the scenes. Wenger has had enough and decided to sell both. His plan was to let rvp see out his contract and rvp has basically forced a move. In the end it was either take the money or have a disruptive player who will not give his all. When the player say either man u or no one else, then you really dont have a choice

I'm not given to indiscriminate accusations, but I must confess I'm not entirely sure about you.

Tony101 said:

All rumors about Vermaelen fall out - <a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/TheRedNevilles/status/235797193552953344/photo/1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/TheRedNevilles/stat ... 44/photo/1</a>

today with Kompany and Vermaelen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.